Mark W. Malzahn
Top rated personal injury attorney in Anoka, MinnesotaMalzahn Law, Ltd.
As the founder and principal of Malzahn Law, Ltd., located in Anoka, Minnesota, Mark W. Malzahn brings more than three decades of legal experience to a practice in which he provides representation to plaintiffs in various personal injury lawsuits. His specific areas of focus include automobile, truck and motorcycle accidents, no-fault law, bicycle and watercraft injuries, dog bites, burn injuries, pedestrian accidents, general brain injuries and drunk driving accidents. Certified as a specialist in civil trial law by the Minnesota State Bar Association, Mr. Malzahn's geographical practice area includes the Twin Cities, neighboring suburbs, and the entire state of Minnesota.
Mr. Malzahn earned his Bachelor of Arts from St. Cloud State University in 1979 and subsequently went on to attend Hamline University School of Law, where he was awarded his Juris Doctor in 1983. Admitted to practice in Minnesota and Wisconsin, he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit.
Mr. Malzahn has earned several key memberships and recognitions for his work. He has been certified as a Civil Trial Specialist by the Minnesota State Bar Association, recognized as a Super Lawyer for over 10 consecutive years from 2009 - 2019, and is a current panel arbitrator with the American Arbitration Association. In order to stay abreast of current developments in personal injury litigation, Mr. Malzahn is an active participant in the Minnesota State Bar Association, and the Minnesota Association for Justice. Mr. Malzahn has also been featured in the September 2017 Attorney at Law magazine as Solo Practitioner of the Month.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Alternative dispute resolution, Civil litigation: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Arbitration
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Alternative dispute resolution
- 10% Civil litigation: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1983, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.malzahnlaw.com/about/attorney-profile/
- Member, Wisconsin State Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1984
- District Ethics Investigator, Minnesota State Bar Association 1989-1995
- Member, Minnesota Association for Justice
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- Panel Arbitrator, American Arbitration Association
- Civil Trial Specialist, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Former Neutral Mediator Certified by the Minnesota Supreme Court
- BV® Distinguished™ 4.4 out of 5
- Case resolution in excess of 1 Million dollars.
- St. Cloud State University, B.A., 1979
- Solo Practitioner of the Month in the September 2017 Attorney at Law magazine, 2017
Office location for Mark W. Malzahn
229 Jackson Street
Anoka, MN 55303
- Super Lawyers: 2009 - 2023
Certificates and credentials