Ashley E. Bloch
Top rated Family Law attorney in Bloomington, MinnesotaBloch & Whitehouse, P.A.
Practice Areas: Family Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution; view more
Licensed in Minnesota since: 2001
Education: Hamline University School of Law
Bloch & Whitehouse, P.A.8120 Penn Avenue South
Bloomington, MN 55431 Visit website
As a partner at Bloch & Whitehouse, P.A., Ashley E. Bloch is committed to representing clients in Bloomington and the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as well as those in Carver, Scott, Dakota, Ramsey and Hennepin counties. She focuses her practice on handling family law cases that involve property and debt division, divorce, mediation, early neutral evaluation, collaborative law, custody and support.
In 1999, Ms. Bloch received a Bachelor of Arts in communications from The University of Southern California, where she made the dean's list. She then went to Hamline University School of Law, where she was again honored on the dean's list, and earned a Juris Doctor.
For more than fifteen (15) years, Ms. Bloch has been helping families resolve even the most complex family law issues. Divorce and child custody matters are often wrought with emotions and frustration. Ms. Bloch brings compassion and logic to every case, helping clients secure the best possible outcome for their individual needs. Practicing alternative dispute resolution methods as well as traditional divorce litigation, she strives to help people find the most appropriate, efficient and affordable solutions to their family law matters.
Ms. Bloch is a member of the Minnesota State Bar Association's Family Law Section, the Hennepin County Bar Association's Family Law Section, the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, The Collaborative Law Institute of Minnesota, the Minnesota Women Lawyers, Inc., and the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International. She is also a trained social early neutral evaluator.
Practice areasFamily Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Marital Property, Mediation, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 80% Family Law
- 20% Alternative Dispute Resolution
First Admitted: 2001, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.mndivorcefamilylaw.com/attorneys/ashley-bloch/
- Prior Panel Attorney for Hennepin County Bar Association Unbundled Legal Service Family
- Volunteer Attorney for Resource Center for Fathers and Families, 2005 - 2010
- Prior Volunteer Attorney for Legal Assistance of Dakota County Family Law Clinic
- Volunteer Attorney for Cornerstone
- Volunteer Lawyer's Network Hennepin County Family Law Clinic, 2005 - 2010
- Collaborative Law Institute, Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Minnesota Judicial Branch, Trained Social Early Neutral Evaluator
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- 100% Club Member, Minnesota Women Lawyers
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals, Member
- Minnesota Women Lawyers and MWL Solo and Small Firm Group, Member
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, B.A., Major: Communications, Honors: Dean's Honor Roll (1997 & 1998), Communications Honor Society, 1999
Office location for Ashley E. Bloch
8120 Penn Avenue South
Bloomington, MN 55431
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2018