Top rated criminal defense attorney in Bloomington, MinnesotaBK Law Group
Practice Areas: Criminal defense
Licensed in Minnesota since: 2016
Education: University of St. Thomas School of Law
BK Law Group8101 34th Ave S
Bloomington, MN 55425 Visit website
Omeed Berenjian is the co-founder of BK Law Group, as well as a dedicated attorney for the firm. With more than twelve years of experience, Omeed helps clients with their legal needs by understanding every aspect of a case. He has helped hundreds of clients with an array of legal matters.
As a result-driven attorney, Omeed prioritizes his clients’ needs in pursuit of justice and proper compensation.
He believes that every client should have pride, confidence, and trust in the lawyer helping them through their legal battle. According to Omeed, “by understanding clients and their unique legal situation, I believe I can be a better advisor and help them make the most of their case.”
Omeed is a proud member of various Bar Associations including Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Minnesota, and the American Bar Association. This allows him to best help clients in several locations across Minnesota. Regardless of what issue you are facing, Omeed is ready to help.
Practice areasCriminal defense
- 100% Criminal defense
First Admitted: 2016, South Dakota
Professional Webpage: https://bk-lawgroup.com/omeed-e-berenjian/
- Professional Responsibility Courses (2L/3L Students), Lecturer, How Effectively Sell Your Value Proposition to Law Firms and Clients, University Of St. Thomas School Of Law
- University of St. Thomas School of Law - Mentor - Serve as a positive social and academic role-model by supporting Mentees with their involvement in the local legal profession. Help set goals and work toward achieving them by educating Mentees about various resources available on campus.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law - Lecturer - Speaking on how to succeed after law school.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law – Placement Partner in Business Externship Program - The purpose of the business externship is to provide students with a pragmatic real-world experience obtained in a corporate work environment and to engage in the basic activities of client service at the intersection of law and business. Both observation and work projects focus on the experiences of a first-year attorney in a corporate environment.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law - Roadmap Coaches - One of a kind program designed to help law students succeed, as coaches we help guide numerous students on how to maximize their time and energy in law school.
- St Thomas’ Career Development Center One of the go-to attorneys students are sent to speak with if they are considered starting their own practice, or if they need work on developing their client base and guiding them on techniques to improve their persuasive communication.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law - Minneapolis, MN, J.D. – Admitted to Practice Law in MN
- University of St. Thomas - St. Paul, MN Bachelor of Arts Degree, Opus College of Business – Finance
- State of Minnesota
- Member, Hennepin County Bar Association
- Member, Ramsey County Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
Office location for Omeed Berenjian
8101 34th Ave S
Bloomington, MN 55425
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023