David Henry Schultz
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Carver, MN
Selected to Rising Stars: 1998 - 1999
Trial attorney, owner and partner at the Law Office of David Henry Schultz, P.A., David Henry Schultz handles criminal defense cases and represents clients in Scott and Carver counties in Minnesota, along with the Twin Cities metropolitan area. His areas of practice allow him to help those who have been charged with the following crimes: robbery, murder, juvenile offenses, implied consent, fraud, embezzlement, criminal vehicular operation, burglary, prostitution, sex crimes, assaults, drug crimes and DWI.
Mr. Schultz is also a strong advocate for those who would like to have a criminal record expunged. Admitted to practice in the state of Wisconsin, he is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota and the Minnesota Supreme Court. A former member of the board of editors for eDiscovery Law & Strategy, he is a current member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Minnesota State Bar Association.
In 1989, Mr. Schultz graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in English from the University of Wisconsin. He then attended Hamline University School of Law and graduated on the Dean’s List with his Juris Doctor. In 2006, he was part of the release of the Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education E-Discovery Practice Handbook.
For a year, Mr. Schultz volunteered his time and knowledge with the Volunteer Lawyers Network. He has almost four decades of experience litigating complex, complicated cases and is passionate about protecting the rights of every person who is facing criminal charges in cases big and small.
About David Henry Schultz
First Admitted: 1993, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.dhs-law.com/About/David-H-Schultz.shtml
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer Lawyers Network, 2011 - 2012
- eDiscovery Law & Strategy, Board of Editors, 2004 - 2008
- Wisconsin, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2013
- Minnesota Supreme Court, 1993
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- E-Discovery Practice Handbook, Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education, 2006
- television commentary on cyber-privacy, MSNBC's Crosstalk with Dan Abrams, June 1, 2001 - Present
- television commentary on Enron scandal, CNNfn's Money Morning Show, January 29, 2002 - Present
- Computer Evidence: Tips & Tactics, United State's Veteran's Administration, April 30, 2001 - Present
- 36th Annual Criminal Justice Institute, MinnCLE, August 21, 2001 - Present
- University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire, WisconsinB.A., Bachelor of Arts cum laude - December, 1989, Major: English
Last Updated: 5/15/2022