Benjamin L. Reitan
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Chaska, MN
Selected to Rising Stars: 2010 - 2015
Attorney Benjamin L. Reitan is a partner with Reitan Law Office, PLLC, which has law offices in Chaska, Mankato and Minneapolis, Minnesota. Serving clients throughout the greater Twin Cities Metro, Mankato, Rochester and the surrounding areas of southern Minnesota, Mr. Reitan has more than 18 years of total legal experience, and he provides exceptional counsel and support to those who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Personal injury
· Workers' compensation
· Social Security Disability
· Private short- and long-term disability
Beginning his legal career in San Diego, California, Mr. Reitan gained considerable experience with complex civil litigation, particularly with business litigation, where he handled a broad range of disputes involving gasoline pricing issues and other claims against major oil companies and international corporations. He also handled a number of transactions for his commercial clients, including the drafting and enforcement of buy-sell agreements and other matters. It was also during this time when he began his personal injury practice with the same level of success.
Since returning to Minnesota and joining Reitan Law Office, PLLC, Mr. Reitan continued his advocacy for innocent accident victims and their families who seek the full amount of compensation and benefits they deserve following a debilitating injury or devastating loss. He also continues to focus a portion of his practice on business litigation and entity formation.
A 1998 graduate of Gustavus Adolphus College with a degree in history, Mr. Reitan attended the University of San Diego School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2002. He holds his license to practice in Minnesota and California, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota and the Southern District of California.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Reitan has earned a Top 40 Under 40 designation from the American Society of Legal Advocates as well as from the National Trial Lawyers, which also voted him among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Minnesota.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 20%Social Security Disability
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2010 - 2015
About Benjamin L. Reitan
First Admitted: 2002, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.reitanlawoffice.com/attorney/benjamin-l-reitan/
- Named a Top 40 Under 40 Litigation Attorney in the State of Minnesota by the American Society of Legal Advocates
- Named “Minnesota Super Lawyer Rising Star", 2010 - 2014
- Named a Top 40 Minnesota Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Trial Lawyer MN, The National Trial Lawyers
- Benjamin Reitan was named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the State of Minnesota by The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, 2013
- Gustavus Adolphus College, B.A. in History, 1998
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- California, 2002
- Minnesota, 2005
- Philip Reitan and Ben Reitan were recently honored by Minnesota Super Lawyers. http://t.co/6m8JwoX8Vj
- Reitan is in top 40 under 40 - Chaska Herald: General News http://t.co/B3jhOPy4EH
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers - http://t.co/8rBeyEcmbu
- @AttorneysinMN Nice article on Scott's criminal work in Mankato. Congrats as well on the continued expansion of your firm. Impressive.
- Changes to Minnesota Worker's Compensation Law - http://t.co/WPzAOTJ87c
Last Updated: 6/3/2022