Top rated personal injury attorney in Duluth, MinnesotaSiebenCarey
A partner at the law firm of SiebenCarey, located in Duluth, Minnesota, Eric Beyer is a personal injury attorney taking on cases including car accidents, premises liability, product liability, professional negligence, wrongful death and workers’ compensation. He is admitted to practice in the states of Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Dedicated and committed to his clients’ needs, Mr. Beyer is passionate about fighting for the rights of his clients who have been injured due to the careless actions of another party. Focusing on his clients’ best interests, he strives to ensure that they are fairly compensated for their injuries and suffering.
Graduating magna cum laude, Mr. Beyer received his Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and philosophy from the University of Minnesota Duluth. He obtained his Juris Doctor cum laude from the William Mitchell College of Law (now known as the Mitchell Hamline School of Law). In addition to Minnesota and Wisconsin, he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin.
Mr. Beyer is actively associated with renowned legal organizations and has memberships in the American Association for Justice, the Minnesota State Bar Association, the State Bar of Wisconsin, the 11th District Bar Association and the 11th District Bar Association’s Ethics Committee. He is a member of the Board of Governors of the Minnesota Association for Justice.
Mr. Beyer serves as a no-fault arbitrator at the American Arbitration Association and also serves as a mediator and arbitrator at the Union Construction Workers’ Compensation Program. Additionally, he has spent a lot of time giving back to society and has served as a coach for the Lakeside-Lester Park Youth Soccer, the Lake Park Little League and the Portman Amateur Hockey Association, for which he was also the former president.
Recognized for his impeccable legal service, Mr. Beyer has received many accolades, including being named to the list of Up and Coming Attorney by Minnesota Lawyer and receiving a perfect score of 10 out of 10 on Avvo.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Workers' compensation: claimant
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 60% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 40% Workers' compensation: claimant
First Admitted: 1998, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.knowyourrights.com/ourattorneys/eric-w-beyer.asp...
- B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 1995, University of Minnesota - Duluth, Duluth, MN
- Two Harbors Curling Club, Member, Past Board of Directors
- Lakeside-Lester Park Youth Soccer, Past Coach
- Lake Park Little League, Past Coach and Board Member
- East Select Soccer Association, Board of Directors and Vice President
- Portman Amateur Hockey Association, Past President, Board Member and Coach
- Harbor City International School, Board of Directors
- American Arbitration Association, No-Fault Arbitrator
- Board of Directors - Legal Aid Service of Northeastern Minnesota (LASNEM), 2022
- Eleventh District Bar Association, Member, Ethics Committee and Past Board of Directors
- Union Construction Workers' Compensation Program, Mediator/Arbitrator
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota Association for Justice, Board of Governors
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Super Lawyer - Thomson Reuters
- Super Lawyers/Thomson Reuters (2002-2004, 2011-2012), Minnesota Rising Stars
- Up and Coming Attorneys, Minnesota Lawyer, 2003
Office location for Eric Beyer
11 East Superior Street
Duluth, MN 55802
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2001 - 2002, 2004, 2011 - 2012