Chad C. Alexander
Top Rated Products Liability Attorney in Eagan, MN
Selected to Rising Stars: 2008 - 2012
Chad C. Alexander is partner at Sieben Polk litigating product liability claims on behalf of those injured by exposure to asbestos, including those afflicted with mesothelioma, lung cancer and other asbestos diseases.
Mr. Alexander has successfully represented hundreds of clients exposed to asbestos in numerous industires and trades, including: aircraft mechanics; automotive mechanics; construction trades; power plant trades; railroad employees; numerous manufacturing facilities; taconite miners and production workers; plastic molding workers; pipefitters; and insulators. He has also successfully represented those exposed to asbestos brought into the home by family members' work clothing. He has also represented numerous veterans of the Air Force, Navy and Air National Guard.
Mr. Alexander frequently works with labor groups to lobby against legislation created to limit and deny workers' and victims' rights. He is frequently asked to speak at legal seminars on various issues related to asbestos ligitation and frequently evaluates cases for other lawyers through the Minnesota Association of Justice case evaluation service.
He is a member of the American Association of Justice, Minnesota Association of Justice, Minnesota State Bar Association and the Dakota County Bar Association.
About Chad C. Alexander
First Admitted: 2003, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.siebenpolklaw.com/About/Chad-C-Alexander.shtml
- American Association for Justice
- Minnesota, 2003
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 2005
- Dakota County Bar Association
- Saint Mary's University, Winona, Minnesota
Pro bono/Community Service
- Provided pro bono litigation services to a local restaurateur tenant in a dispute with her landlord., 2019
- Represented a Twin Cities pipe fitter diagnosed with malignant mesothelioma who was exposed to asbestos demolishing residential cast iron boilers, repairing pumps, valves and steam traps and working around asbestos insulators and fire-proofers. Case settled before trial for a confidential amount. , 2020
- Represented a Twin Cities firefighter who developed mesothelioma after performing inspections of an industrial adhesive plant that used asbestos in its manufacturing process. Settlement amount confidential., 2016
- Represented a retired Northern States Power employee that developed mesothelioma after spending his career operating various equipment at the N.S.P. Riverside power plant in Minneapolis. Settlement amounts confidential., 2019
- Obtained nearly $2,000,000.00 on behalf of a local brewery power plant turbine operator that developed mesothelioma after being exposed to asbestos throughout his career., 2017
- Chad Alexander, Mike Strom and Pat Deblase obtained a verdict of over $4,000,000.00 against a manufacturer of asbestos-containing pipe covering on behalf of a client that worked with the product for only a few months in the late 1950s., 2014
- Obtained over $1 million in settlement shortly before trial for individual exposed to asbestos-containing joint compound while supervising drywall workers at his place of employment. The client contracted mesothelioma, an asbestos-related cancer of the lining of the lungs , 2013
- Recovered over $1 million for retired Duluth-area railroad employee who was exposed to asbestos during his early career working in the roundhouse near steam locomotive overhaul and repair, 2011
- Mr. Strom and partner Chad Alexander recovered over $1.4 million for laborer and pump mechanic at Butler Taconite and National Steel Pellet in Nashuwauk and Keewatin, Minnesota. Client suffered from malignant mesothelioma., 2014
- Wrongful death suit on behalf of female office employee exposed to asbestos during high school. She was exposed to asbestos while assisting in her father's rural school bus line shop maintaining and replacing bus brakes. She contracted mesothelioma shortly after her 50th birthday and passed away while the case was pending. Case settled for over $1 million, 2010
- Representing a former Air Force and Minnesota Air National Guard airplane and helicopter mechanic against the manufacturers and suppliers of the airframes, engines and other components he regularly worked with at various bases across the United States. Recovered over $1,200,000.00., 2014
- Mr. Alexander and partner Mike Strom recovered over $635,000 on behalf of mesothelioma victim who had worked as a mechanic at service station from 1961-77. Client's chief exposure was to asbestos-containing friction materials., 2014
- Represented a Northwest Airlines aircraft mechanic against the manufacturers of the commercial airframes and aircraft engines in the Northwest fleet he maintained and repaired for over 30 years. Secured $2,000,000.00, 2012
- Represented northern Iowa plastic molding business owner against manufacturers and suppliers of various resin materials. Recovered over $2,000,000.00, 2013
- Product Liability
Last Updated: 5/15/2022