Jeffrey S. Sheridan
Top Rated DUI-DWI Attorney in Eagan, MN
- Free Consultation
As a shareholder and partner at Sheridan & Dulas, P.A., Jeffrey S. Sheridan is committed to representing clients throughout the state of Minnesota, including those in Eagan, the Twin Cities and the surrounding areas. He focuses his practice on criminal defense cases that involve repeat DUI/DWI offenses. Mr. Sheridan also handles high-profile cases involving other criminal charges.
After earning a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Kansas, Mr. Sheridan received a Juris Doctor from the Hamline University School of Law in 1987.
With nearly three decades of experience, Mr. Sheridan is known for his aggressive defense of clients. He knows that a repeat DUI conviction can have devastating effects on people's lives. Mr. Sheridan understands how the laws can work in a defendant's favor, and he uses that knowledge to build a strong argument to reduce or dismiss charges. He will not hesitate to question evidence or the processes used to obtain that evidence.
For his successes, Mr. Sheridan has been named in The Best Lawyers in America every year since 2007; he holds an Avvo "Superb" rating; and he was named Attorney of the Year by Minnesota Lawyer magazine three times.
Admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit and the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota, Mr. Sheridan is licensed to practice in Minnesota and Wisconsin. He is active in the legal community as a member of the Minnesota State Bar Association, the Minnesota Society for Criminal Justice and the National College for DUI Defense.
About Jeffrey S. Sheridan
First Admitted: 1987, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.ssdpa.com/firm-overview/jeffrey-s-sheridan/
- Attorney of the Year, Minnesota Lawyer
- Best Lawyers in America, Lawyer of the Year 2013, MPLS/St. Paul
- Super Lawyers, 2006 - 2012
- Best Lawyers in America, Minnesota Monthly, 2007 - 2013
- Member, Minnesota Society of Criminal Defense (MSCJ)
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1987
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota, 1987
- Wisconsin, 1995
- Member, Minnesota Society for Criminal Justice, Past President
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1993
- Member, Dakota County Bar Association
- University of Kansas, Kansas, B.A., 1984
Last Updated: 7/21/2022