Thomas R. Bennerotte
Top rated personal injury attorney in Eagan, MinnesotaBennerotte & Associates, P.A.
Attorney Thomas R. Bennerotte is a founding partner of Bennerotte & Associates in Eagan, Minnesota. A nationally ranked trial lawyer with more than 21 years of total legal experience, Mr. Bennerotte provides invaluable counsel and support to clients across his region who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Personal injury and wrongful death
· Auto accidents
· Medical malpractice and birth injuries
· Workers' compensation
· Animal attacks
· Slip-and-fall accidents and premises liability
· Nursing home abuse
· Defective and dangerous products
· Recreational vehicle accidents
· Other preventable tragedies
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Bennerotte worked for years as an insurance adjuster, so he has considerable experience in the industry, and he fully understands the tactics insurance providers use to reduce or deny claims. Armed with this knowledge, he can devise the most effective strategies possible to help his clients obtain the maximum amount of compensation they deserve, and he has secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his plaintiff clients.
Recognized as one of the leading trial lawyers in the country, Mr. Bennerotte has earned several Top 100 Trial Lawyer rankings from The National Trial Lawyers, along with a Lawyers of Distinction designation, and many other accolades and endorsements from his peers. He is also a lifetime member of the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums, and he has received several top attorney designations from America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators and from the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys.
A 1991 graduate of the University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire, Mr. Bennerotte obtained his Juris Doctor in 2000 from William Mitchell College of Law (now Mitchell Hamline School of Law). He is an active member of the William Mitchell College of Law, and he serves on the board of governors of the Minnesota Association for Justice.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff, Workers' compensation: claimant
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Premises liability - plaintiff, Medical malpractice
- 70% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 10% Workers' compensation: claimant
First Admitted: 2000, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.injuryattorneysmn.com/Attorneys/Thomas-R-Bennero...
- Best Attorneys of America
- America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators
- Named an Elite Lawyer
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Up-And-coming Attorney, 2002
- Rising Star and Super Lawyer
- University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire Outstanding Recent Alumnus Award
- Member, Minnesota Association for Justice
- Certification as a Life Member of the Multi-Million Dollar and Million Dollar Advocates Forum, one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members
- University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire, B.B.A., Business Administration, with Honors, 1991
- Wrongful Death - $619,610 verdict. , 2020
Office location for Thomas R. Bennerotte
3085 Justice Way
Eagan, MN 55121
- Super Lawyers: 2003, 2022 - 2023