Carol R.M. Moss
Top Rated General Litigation Attorney in Edina, MN
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012 - 2018
Attorney at law at Hellmuth & Johnson, Carol R.M. Moss is a business and litigation attorney, serving clients across the Midwest. She handles matters of banking and finance, indemnification litigation and mortgage loan repurchases, and medical malpractice and personal injury. Her experience also extends to issues of cannabis law.
Ms. Moss is admitted to practice in the following states: North Dakota, Wisconsin and Minnesota. She is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of Wisconsin and the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota. An active participant in the legal community, she is a member of the North Dakota Association for Justice, the Wisconsin Association for Justice, the Minnesota Association for Justice, the Hennepin County Bar Association, the Minnesota State Bar Association and the American Association for Justice.
After graduating from Winona State University with a Bachelor of Science, she attended Hamline University School of Law. While attending law school on a Presidential Scholarship, she earned a spot on the Dean’s list before graduating with her Juris Doctor. Ms. Moss was also an associate, primary editor and writer for the HUSL Law Review.
To give back to her community, she provides legal services for those who have been victims of domestic violence through her work with Tubman. Ms. Moss was also chair of the City of Robbinsdale Human Rights Commission with a goal of protecting the vulnerable and promoting equal rights for all human beings. A talented author, she has written pieces for the Minnesota State Bar Association and the Minnesota Association for Justice.
About Carol R.M. Moss
First Admitted: 2008, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://hjlawfirm.com/minneapolis-attorneys/carol-r-m-moss/
- U.S. District Court for the Districts of North Dakota
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- North Dakota
- U.S. District Court for the Districts of Minnesota
- Minnesota Association for Justice, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- North Dakota Association for Justice, Member
- Wisconsin Association for Justice, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member
Pro bono/Community Service
- Chair of the Robbinsdale Human Rights Commission; Provides pro bono work on behalf of victims of domestic violence
- Board of Editors for the Hamline Law Review, Hamline University School of Law
- Authored articles for the Minnesota Association for Justice and the Minnesota State Bar Association
- Author, You Do Know What You're Doing? Right, Doc? Minnesota Supreme Court Contemplates Negligent Credentialing and Privileging, 30 Hamline L. Rev. 125 (2007)
- Presidential Scholarship, Hamline University School of Law
- Named a Rising Star attorney, 2012 – 2017
- Selected as a 2010 “Up & Coming Attorney” by Minnesota Lawyer
Last Updated: 9/28/2022