David G. Hellmuth
Top rated Real Estate attorney in Edina, MinnesotaHellmuth & Johnson
Attorney David G. Hellmuth is a founding partner and president of the Hellmuth & Johnson PLLC law firm in Minneapolis, Minnesota. At the firm, Mr. Hellmuth focuses his practice on providing practical and cost-effective solutions to individuals and businesses who have legal needs related to any of the following:
· Business and corporate law
· Contract law
· Banking, finance and workouts
· Community associations law
· Collections, creditor remedies and bankruptcy
· Construction and lien law
· Real estate law
More than simply representing his clients during their commercial transactions, Mr. Hellmuth strives to add value for them by devising strategic and calculated strategies. Through his years of successfully representing businesses of all sizes in various industries and through his aggressive approach to litigation, he has earned a reputation as one of Minnesota's top business attorneys.
After receiving his Bachelor of Science in business management from the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management in 1988, Mr. Hellmuth attended William Mitchell College of Law, obtaining his Juris Doctor, cum laude, in 1992. While in law school, he completed the Summer Comparative Law Program at Regent's University London, where he studied English and European law.
With an extensive amount of knowledge regarding his practice areas, Mr. Hellmuth routinely conducts seminars and delivers speeches before various private and professional legal institutions on a vast array of topics. He is also the author and co-editor for "The Authority on Community Association Law."
Committed to his practice as well as his community, Mr. Hellmuth has served on the board of directors for the Minnesota Real Estate Exchangors, the Community Associations Institute - Minnesota Chapter, and the Eden Prairie Chamber of Commerce, which selected him as Small Business Person of the Year in 2006.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
Practice areasReal Estate: Business, Banking, General Litigation, Business/Corporate
Business Organizations, Contracts
- 30% Real Estate: Business
- 30% Banking
- 20% General Litigation
- 20% Business/Corporate
First Admitted: 1992, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://hjlawfirm.com/minneapolis-attorneys/david-g-hellmuth...
- Minnesota Chapter, Community Associations Institute, Chair and Board of Directors
- Regents College in London, England, European Community Law
- University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management, B.S.
- The Authority on Community Association Law, Chief Author and Co-Editor
- Community Association Seminar Fall, 2016
- Community Association Seminar Spring, 2017
- Hazeltine National Golf Club, Longtime Member
- Minnesota Super Lawyers, 2005-Present
- Small Business Person of the Year, Eden Prairie Chamber of Commerce, 2006
- University of Minnesota, Phi Kappa Psi fraternity, President
Office location for David G. Hellmuth
8050 West 78th Street
Edina, MN 55439
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2023