Timothy D. Webb
Top rated White Collar Crimes attorney in Edina, MinnesotaWebb Law Office
Timothy D. Webb, in Edina, Minnesota, is a dedicated, aggressive criminal defense attorney who represents individuals and corporations in all state and federal criminal investigations and prosecutions. Attorney Webb practices primarily in the area of white collar criminal defense. He has extensive, broad-ranging, successful experience in protecting the rights of his clients charged with such crimes as tax evasion, criminal neglect, Lacey Act violations, mail fraud, wire fraud, mortgage fraud, health care fraud, embezzlement, money laundering and racketeering (RICO) as well as DWI, criminal vehicular homicide and assault.
He also protects his client’s rights and vigorously defends them in Minnesota health and professional licensure proceedings. Mr. Webb’s clients include physicians, lawyers, clergy, politicians, police officers, corporate executives, certified public accountants, and other professionals.
Timothy D. Webb was selected for inclusion in Minnesota Rising Stars in 2006, and Minnesota Super Lawyers from 2008 to 2012. Mr. Webb has been selected to the Top 40 Criminal Defense Lawyers by Law & Politics magazine. He is a member of the Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Attorney Timothy Webb graduated from the Boston University School of Law.
Practice areasCriminal Defense: White Collar, Criminal Defense, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Criminal Law - Federal, DUI/DWI, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Sex Offenses, Tax Evasion, Theft, White Collar Crime
- 30% Criminal Defense: White Collar
- 50% Criminal Defense
- 20% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
First Admitted: 1996, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.mndefenselawyer.com/about/
- Mr. Webb's clients have included politicians, state and federal law enforcement, corporate executives, physicians, lawyers, clergy, certified public accountants, and other professionals.
- Top 40 Criminal Defense Lawyers by Law & Politics Magazine
- Former Co-chair, ABA Subcommittee of White Collar Lawyers in Twin Cities
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Former Board Member, Friends of the Minneapolis Public Library
- This article examines the ethical, criminal and legal issues involved when a criminal defense lawyer attempts to negotiate a purely civil resolution to a matter that implicates a potential criminal prosecution. , Author, Concomitant Negotiations of Civil and Criminal Claims, Minnesota Bench and Bar, 2005
- Mr. Webb is a frequent lecturer at Minnesota CLE. Presentations have included: "Ethics Issues in Criminal Law Cases", "The Complete Lawyer", "Your First Trial", "Everyday White Collar Crime" and "Cocktail Party Law", Lecturer, Minnesota CLE
- Minnesota Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Office location for Timothy D. Webb
6800 France Avenue South
Edina, MN 55435
- Super Lawyers: 2008 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2006