Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Excelsior, MN
Attorney Andy Haugen is the founder and owner of Haugen Law Group, PLLC, in Excelsior, Minnesota. A top-ranked lawyer with more than nine years of total legal experience, Mr. Haugen focuses his practice solely on family law, and he provides exceptional counsel, advocacy and support to clients throughout Scott, Carver, Wright, Hennepin, McLeod and Sibley counties who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Child custody and support
· Complex property division
· Business and retirement valuations
· Post-divorce modifications and enforcements
· Alternative dispute resolution
· Other family law and domestic relations issues
As an attorney, Mr. Haugen seeks to fully understand his clients' needs and goals in order to create the most effective strategy to help them obtain the positive results they seek as cost-effectively as possible. To that end, he has extensive experience with mediation and collaborative law and routinely serves as a Rule 114 qualified neutral in mediation. He also has considerable trial experience and will not hesitate to pursue litigation if that is the only avenue available.
A Minnesota native, Mr. Haugen has deep ties to his community, and he has an abiding passion for assisting those in need. Honored for his remarkable professionalism and service, he has earned consistent recognition from his peers as being among the top 5% of lawyers in his region, and he has received countless testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2005 graduate of Luther College, Mr. Haugen obtained his Juris Doctor in 2012 from William Mitchell College of Law (now Mitchell Hamline School of Law). He is an active member of the Hennepin County Bar Association, the Eighth District Bar Association, the Minnesota State Bar Association, the Minnesota Family Law League and the Minnesota Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC).
Mr. Haugen also serves on the board of directors for the Rotary Club of Chaska and the Copper Hills Homeowner Association.
- 80%Family Law
- 20%Alternative Dispute Resolution
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Paternity, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Mediation
- Rising Stars: 2022
About Andy Haugen
First Admitted: 2012, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://haugenlawgroup.com/about-the-firm/
- Member Hennepin County Bar Association
- Member Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC) - MN Chapter Legislative and Policy Committee Public Relations Committee
- Member 8th District Bar Association
Pro bono/Community Service
- Legislative and Policy Committee, AFCC
- Councilor, Minnesota Combative Sports Advisory Council
- Board of Directors, Copper Hills Homeowner Association
- Board of Directors, Rotary Club of Chaska
- Public Relations Committee, AFCC
- B.A. Communication Studies, Luther College, 2005
- J.D. William Mitchell College of Law, 2012
Last Updated: 5/15/2022