Paul E. Overson
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Lake Elmo, MN
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
Paul E. Overson is an attorney at Coodin & Overson, PLLP, in Lake Elmo, Minnesota. Mr. Overson practices in the areas of family law, estate planning and probate, and business law. He serves clients in the Twin Cities metropolitan area, including Lake Elmo, Woodbury, and throughout Hennepin, Ramsey, Dakota and Washington counties.
Mr. Overson has 33 years of experience providing exceptional legal services to Minnesota residents. Over the course of his career, he has handled complex cases in both business and family law cases. He is a skillful negotiator and works hard to achieve resolutions that are in the best interest of his clients. When settlement is not possible, he is ready, willing and able to go to trial.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Overson participates in his legal community in various ways. He is a member and past president of the Washington County Bar Association and serves on the advisory committee of the Minnesota Lawyer Referral and Information Service.
Mr. Overson graduated summa cum laude from Minnesota State University, Mankato, with a bachelor’s degree in business administration. He went on to graduate cum laude from Hamline University School of Law, now known as Mitchell Hamline School of Law. He is a member of the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi.
Prior to founding Coodin & Overson, PLLP, Mr. Overson practiced at both small and large law firms. This provided him with knowledge and experience necessary to deliver valuable legal representation to his clients. He holds licenses to practice before all Minnesota and Wisconsin state courts, the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit.
About Paul E. Overson
First Admitted: 1988, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.coodinoverson.com/attorney/paul-e-overson/
- Mankato State University, Mankato, Minnesota, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Honors: summa cum laude, Dean's List, 1985 Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota, Juris Doctor, Honors: cum laude, Dean's List, 1988
- Advisory Committee of the Minnesota Lawyer Referral and Information Service
- Washington County Bar Association, Past President
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1999
- Washington County Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1992
- Minnesota, 1988
- "The Limited Liability of Corporate Directors Under Minnesota Statute 302A.251, Sub.4 (1987)", 11 Hamline Law Review, Summer, 1988
- Dean's List, Hamline University School of Law
- Did you know that grade divorce is on the rise? https://t.co/tGd47Il4Kx
- Power of attorney designations assign duties https://t.co/0HObkgZVRw
- Can police enter your house without a warrant? https://t.co/BGxkmM4FhX
- Tips to keep positivity at the heart of co-parenting https://t.co/nQKvSL69zZ
- What to do if you are stopped for a suspected DUI https://t.co/K46jHhBkNN
Last Updated: 5/15/2022