Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Mankato, MN
Attorney Thomas Hagen is a partner with Kohlmeyer Hagen, Law Office Chtd. in Mankato, Minnesota, where he focuses his practice on criminal defense. Serving residents throughout Minnesota, Mr. Hagen devotes his time and resources to helping his clients protect their rights and freedom against all types of serious criminal charges, including DUI and DWI, sexual offenses, drug crimes, and more.
Widely regarded as one of the region's top young attorneys, Mr. Hagen was named as a Top 100 DUI attorney by the National Advocacy for DUI Defense. Additionally, The National Trial Lawyers named him to its Top 100 trial lawyers list, and the American Society of Legal Advocates recognized him as one of the Top 40 Lawyers Under 40.
Mr. Hagen received his undergraduate degree in political science and business law from Minnesota State University, Mankato, in 2004. Afterward, he attended Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2007. That same year, the Minnesota State Bar Association admitted him to practice, and Mr. Hagen honed his legal skills at another Mankato law firm before becoming a partner with Kohlmeyer Hagen, Law Office Chtd.
Fully dedicated to his practice, Mr. Hagen is actively involved in many professional legal organizations. He is a member of The National College for DUI Defense, the Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the American Bar Association and the Minnesota State Bar Association, among others.
An accomplished author, Mr. Hagen has published numerous articles on a variety of legal topics, and he wrote and published "Arrested for DWI in Minnesota," a book aimed at helping average citizens understand what to do when arrested for impaired driving.
About Thomas Hagen
First Admitted: 2007, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://khmnlaw.com/southern-minnesota-lawyers/thomas-hagen/
- Author, “Arrested for DWI in Minnesota”
- American Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota Association for Justice, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association for Justice, Member
- National College for DUI Defense, Member, 2015
- Top 100 DUI Attorney NAFDD, 2014
- Rising Star Law & Politics Magazine, 2014
- Rising Star, Minnesota Law & Politics Magazine 2012
- 10 Best American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys, 2014
- Rising Star Law & Politics Magazine, 2016
- Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 American Society of Legal Advocates, 2013
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Rising Star Law & Politics Magazine, 2015
- Rising Star Minnesota Law & Politics Magazine, 2013
- State vs. A.W.
- State v. M.M
- State v. T.H.
- State v. T.G.
- T.M v. Commissioner of Public Safety
- State vs. A.B.
Last Updated: 5/15/2022