Todd E. Gadtke
Top Rated Consumer Law Attorney in Maple Grove, MN
A lawyer at the Gadtke Law Firm, P.A., Todd E. Gadtke represents clients in Minnesota and Wisconsin. His legal practice is focused on matters of lemon law and personal injury. A passionate advocate for those who have been disenfranchised, he has over two decades of experience fighting for the rights of his clients.
Mr. Gadtke attended the University of St. Thomas, where he graduated with honors and earned his Bachelor of Arts with a major in Marketing Management. While in school, he was a member of the St. Thomas Moot Court Team, and after graduation he was accepted to the William Mitchell College of Law. In 1997, he graduated cum laude with his Juris Doctor and has been practicing law ever since.
He is a member of the Hennepin County Bar Association and the Minnesota State Bar Association. During his career, his firm has handled over 2,000 lemon law cases and has helped many people dealing with problems with service contracts and vehicle warranties. With extensive experience in the automobile industry, Mr. Gadtke is known to his colleagues as a knowledgeable, insightful attorney on many lemon law matters.
Whether the issue is a recall of a dangerous vehicle or a dealership denying repairs under the lemon law, Mr. Gadtke is fully prepared to go to battle for every client. In addition to successfully settling cases for clients against major auto manufacturers, Mr. Gadtke has successfully tried lawsuits to jury verdicts and argued cases before the Minnesota Supreme Court, the Minnesota Court of Appeals, and the United States 8th Circuit Court of Appeals.
About Todd E. Gadtke
First Admitted: 1997, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.linkedin.com/in/todd-gadtke-ab3884174/
- University of St. Thomas (B.A. 1993), Major: Business Administration & Marketing
- William Mitchell College of Law (J.D. 1997)
- Peer recognized repeatedly as a Rising Star Attorney by Minnesota Law and Politics and Mpls/St. Paul Magazine
- Minnesota State Bar, 1997
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, Member
- Wisconsin State Bar, 2005
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 1998
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Association of Justice
Last Updated: 6/19/2021