Christina C. Huson is a family law attorney at Huson Law Firm, PLLC, in Maplewood, Minnesota. Ms. Huson handles cases involving divorce, custody, child support and other domestic relations matters. She has over 25 years of legal experience and represents clients in Edina, Woodbury, Minneapolis, St. Paul and throughout the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
Ms. Huson is a 1991 graduate of the University of Minnesota where she earned a bachelor’s degree in speech communications. She went on to graduate cum laude from William Mitchell College of Law (now known as Mitchell Hamline School of Law). While attending law school, she was a certified student attorney at the Ramsey County Attorney’s Office and served as student director of the Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners clinic. She also interned for the Minnesota Justice Foundation.
Earlier in her legal career, Ms. Huson clerked at a private law firm, joining the firm as an associate upon law school graduation. She later founded Huson Law Firm, PLLC. She belongs to the Hennepin County Bar Association, the Ramsey County Bar Association, the Minnesota State Bar Association and the American Bar Association. She holds a license to practice law before all Minnesota state courts.
Recognizing the value of pro bono work, Ms. Huson volunteers her time to many legal endeavors. She is a delegate to the Minnesota State Bar Convention and serves as a volunteer guardian ad litem in Ramsey County, Minnesota, and on the Ramsey County Volunteer Attorney Panel. She is a judge in the Minnesota High School Mock Trial Program and a mentor at Lakeville North High School career day.
Practice areasFamily Law
Adoption, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Father's Rights, Name Change, Paternity
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1995, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.husonlawfirm.com/attorney/christina-huson/
- Volunteer Guardian ad litem, Ramsey County, Minnesota
- Mentor, Lakeville High School Career Day
- Judge, Minnesota High School Mock Trial Competition
- Volunteer Attorney Panel, Ramsey County, Minnesota
- Offered testimony before the Minnesota legislature on child support issues
- Chair, Ramsey County Bar Association Golf Tournament, 2000 to 2001
- Delegate, Minnesota State Bar Convention
- Speaker on family law issues, Father’s Resource Center
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota, 1995
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- University of Minnesota, Major: Speech Communications, Honors: Phi Beta Kappa, Golden Key National Honor Society, B.A. - 1991
- Ms. Huson was a member of Phi Beta Kappa and graduated from cum laude William Mitchell College of Law.
- Honors: Graduated in the Top 20 Percent of the Class, Student Director, LAMP Clinic, Certified Student Attorney, Minnesota Justice Foundation Internship, William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
Office location for Christina C. Huson
2109 County Road D. East
Maplewood, MN 55109
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023