Gerald Miller P.A.

2915 Wayzata Boulevard
Minneapolis, MN 55405
Phone: 612-341-9080
Fax: 612-341-9079
Gerald Miller P.A.

    Firm Profile

    Established in Minneapolis more than 30 years ago, the law firm of Gerald Miller, P.A., has helped more than 10,000 people facing DWI/DUI and Criminal charges in Minnesota.

    With 80 percent of our practice dedicated to DWI/DUI defense and the other 20 percent to non-DWI traffic charges, we are exceptionally well-positioned to handle these cases and to understand the needs of our clients.

    Our attorneys provide personalized attention and are committed to aggressively defending the rights of clients, even in the most difficult situations. In many cases, we have been able to have a client's charges dismissed. In others, our skill, professionalism and experience have allowed us to secure minimal or more manageable penalties for our clients.

    Our results speak for themselves. In one case, our client was facing a mandatory 36-month prison sentence, plus time for prior offenses, but we were able to negotiate that penalty down to only 90 days and a $300 fine. In other cases, we have been able to negotiate a client's onerous prison sentence to a much more acceptable penalty such as electronic home monitoring. In several cases, we were able to get a client's charges dismissed and his license reinstated after successfully arguing that a police officer's traffic stop or other unlawful action had violated the client's constitutional rights.

    At Gerald Miller, P.A., we understand that a DWI/DUI arrest can be a frightening and disorienting experience, and that it is something that can happen to all types of people. We pride ourselves on our client-centered approach. Many of our clients have told us that we helped them through the worst periods of their lives and that they appreciate our thoroughness and dedication to their case.

    Show More
    Practice Areas
    • 80%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
    • 20%Criminal Defense
    Office Location for Gerald Miller P.A.

    2915 Wayzata Boulevard
    Minneapolis, MN 55405

    Page Generated: 0.08026909828186 sec