Amy C. Wallace
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Minneapolis, MN
Amy C. Wallace is an associate attorney practicing medical malpractice, wrongful death and other personal injury claims with complex medical issues at SiebenCarey, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Qualified to practice law in the state courts in Minnesota, she remains active in legal organizations such as the American Bar Association, the Minnesota Association for Justice and the Minnesota State Bar Association.
Empathetic and passionate, Ms. Wallace empowers her clients with all the support to emerge as stronger and more confident individuals after recovering. She aimed to become an attorney to use her legal skills to help those struggling due to the negligence of others. Long before she was admitted to the bar, she had developed a passion for medical law, learning about the daunting and confusing nature of the health care system.
A 2006 B.A. graduate of the University of Wisconsin–River Falls, Ms. Wallace attended law school at night and attained her Juris Doctor cum laude from Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota. During law school, she worked full time for a national medical association to improve patient care and safety. Currently, she teaches medical malpractice as an adjunct professor at Mitchell Hamline School of Law.
As an acknowledgment of her service to her clients, Ms. Wallace has been listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers. Her philanthropic interests are focused on standing for equality and fighting against hatred through organizations such as the Keepers of the North. She is also an avid supporter of the Reparations Roundtable.
- 80%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022
About Amy C. Wallace
First Admitted: 2014, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.knowyourrights.com/our-attorneys/amy-c-wallace.a...
- B.A., 2006, University of Wisconsin-River Falls, River Falls, WI
Pro bono/Community Service
- Keepers of the North, Volunteer
- Mitchell Hamline School Of Law, Adjunct Professor
- Reparations Roundtable, Patron
- American Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota Association for Justice, Member
- Super Lawyers/Thomson Reuters, Minnesota Rising Stars
- Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers
Last Updated: 5/15/2022