Charles N. Nauen
Top Rated Environmental Litigation Attorney in Minneapolis, MN
Charles N. Nauen is an attorney who represents clients in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area. Charles Nauen is recognized by peers and was selected to Super Lawyers for 1994, 1997 - 2022. This selection is based off of an evaluation of 12 indicators including peer recognition and professional achievement in legal practice.
Charles Nauen chose to pursue a career in law after completing undergraduate studies. He attended University of Minnesota Law School and graduated in 1980. Charles Nauen passed the bar exam and was admitted to legal practice in 1980.
He represents clients with Environmental Litigation issues in Minnesota. He also represents clients with Business Litigation and Constitutional Law issues.
Being selected to Super Lawyers is limited to a small number of attorneys in each state. As one of the few attorneys to garner the distinction of Super Lawyers, Charles Nauen has earned the respect of peers as one of the top-rated attorneys in the nation.
- Top 100: 2019 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2018 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2017 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2016 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2015 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2014 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2013 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2010 Minnesota Super Lawyers
Last Updated: 5/15/2022