Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Minneapolis, MN
Christopher Keyser is a Criminal Law Specialist certified by the MSBA. He consistently earns dismissals, acquittals, and reduced charges for clients facing charges from homicide, criminal sexual conduct, robbery, burglary, assault, DWI. Prior to forming Keyser Law, P.A., Mr. Keyser clerked for the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security where he investigated, prosecuted, and litigated matters on behalf of the government before federal district and immigration courts. He is a Major (O-4) and Judge Advocate in U.S. Army Reserve. Mr. Keyser handles all criminal charges throughout Minnesota in state and federal courts.
Certificates and Credentials
- MSBA Board Certified Specialists
About Christopher Keyser
First Admitted: 2008, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: http://www.keyserdefense.com/attorney-profiles/
- Active member of ACTLM, NACDL, MACDL, MSBA, WCBA
- Mr. Keyser serves as a Major (O-4) in the Judge Advocate General's Corps, U.S. Army Reserve. He is currently an operations officer for the 88th Readiness Division at Fort McCoy, WI. He previously served defense counsel for the 16th Legal Operations Detachment, as trial counsel for the 372nd Engineer Brigade, and as a legal assistance officer for the 214th Legal Operations Detachment.
- Member: National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Minnesota Bar Association, Hennepin County Bar Association, Washington County Bar Association.
Pro bono/Community Service
- Mr. Keyser represents the Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (MACDL) on the Washington County Criminal Law Committee. He also volunteers through the Washington County Criminal Law Clinic, the William Mitchell College of Law Expungement Clinic, and serves as a Mentor on William Mitchell's Student Mentorship Program.
- University of Minnesota (B.A.), William Mitchell College of Law (J.D.), The Judge Advocate General's Legal Center & School (Army Officer Basic & Advanced Courses).
- MSBA Certified Criminal Law Specialist, 2018
- Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2021
- Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2020
- Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2019
- Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2018
- Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2017
- Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2016
- Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2015
- Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2014
Last Updated: 5/15/2022