Daniel J. Brazil
Top rated personal injury attorney in Minneapolis, MinnesotaBrazil Law Group
Founder and principal attorney at Brazil Law Group, Daniel J. Brazil represents clients in Minneapolis, Minnesota. With a focus on personal injury, his clients are often injured in motor vehicle accidents, bike and pedestrian crashes, or injuries on the job. A respected, sincere, straight-forward attorney with years of litigation experience, he has a passion for helping those who have been injured in any type of injury.
Admitted to practice in the state of Minnesota, Mr. Brazil is also admitted before several federal courts. He attended the University of St. Thomas, where he earned a bachelor’s in fine arts with a major in speech communication and a minor in environmental studies. At Hamline University School of Law, he then earned his Juris Doctor, and for over two decades has been fighting for the rights of those who have been injured by another.
Mr. Brazil is a no-fault arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association and a member of the Minnesota Association for Justice. Fluent in Spanish and English, he is also an active part of his community as a member of the Board of Directors of the The Rubicon. He is also a proud sponsor, advocate and blogger for Our Streets on topics related to bicycle and pedestrian safety. Brazil Law Group is the home of Bike Law MN, which is a national group of bike crash attorneys (Bike Law USA).
His experience in litigation allows him to get into the minds of the jury and determine how the case will look in court. While Mr. Brazil is a successful negotiator, he is also constantly prepared to litigate if necessary to obtain the compensation his clients deserve.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Workers' compensation: claimant
Motor vehicle accidents, Wrongful death, Trucking accidents
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 50% Workers' compensation: claimant
First Admitted: 2000, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.djbrazil-law.com/daniel-j-brazil/
- Our Streets, sponsor, blogger and advocate
- Crossroads Aftercare Program, Board of Directors, Member
- American Arbitration Association, no-fault arbitrator
- Minnesota Association for Justice, member
- Minnesota state and federal courts
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN, B.A. in Speech Communication, Minor: Environmental Studies
- Client was severely injured in a head on collision suffering a traumatic brain injury, orbital fracture, shoulder injury, severe internal injuries and permanent scarring. Mr. Brazil successfully recovered $850,000 as a settlement against multiple defendants on behalf of his client., 2019
Office location for Daniel J. Brazil
1622 Lake Street West
Minneapolis, MN 55408
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023