Harry A. Sieben, Jr.
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Minneapolis, MN
Unwavering Commitment Fighting for Injured People
Harry Sieben has been with his law firm for 46 years. It has been built into one of Minnesota's largest and most successful personal injury law firms by fighting for the rights of injured people.
Harry has conducted jury trials that have resulted in record verdicts. He has recognition from state and national organizations for his success. He has consistently been selected by his peers as a Super Lawyer honoree and is listed in The Best Lawyers in America. Harry is certified as a Civil Trial Law Specialist by the Minnesota State Bar Association, a distinction awarded to less than 2 percent of all of Minnesota's personal injury attorneys. Martindale Hubbell, the most respected directory in the legal community, gave Harry a 5.0 AV Preeminent rating for professional skills and ethics - the highest designation available.
Harry served 14 years in the Minnesota House of Representatives, including 4 years as Speaker of the House. He also served in the U.S. Army and the Minnesota National Guard, leaving service as a Major General. He continues to serve the military as an advisor to the Secretary of the Army in the position of Civilian Aide to the Secretary.
Harry is married to Ginny Sieben and resides in Hastings, MN. They have four children.
Certificates and Credentials
- MSBA Board Certified Specialists
- Top 100: 2017 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2016 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2015 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2014 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2013 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2012 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 10: 2012 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2011 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2010 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2009 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2008 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 10: 2007 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2007 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2006 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2005 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2004 Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2003 Minnesota Super Lawyers
About Harry A. Sieben, Jr.
First Admitted: 1968, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: http://www.knowyourrights.com/ourattorneys/harry-a-sieben.as...
- Personal Injury Attorneys SiebenCarey provide the people of Minnesota with compassionate representation for all types of personal injury cases including auto accidents, workers' compensation, medical malpractice as well as dog bites, airplane, bicycle and boating accidents, and pedestrian accidents., Minnesota's Personal Injury Law Frim
- Two Settlements Totaling $705,000 For Auto AccidentBoat Ride Changes Life Forever, $452,000 Settlement Drunk Driver hits Newspaper Deliverer, Jury Awards $700,000 Ely Resident Wins Malpractice Suit, Jury Awards $281,000 Armored Truck Hits Motorcycle in Intersection, $550,000 Settlement Rochester Store Owner Hit While Blowing Snow, Jury Awards $913,332 Woman Falls Through Hole in Floor, Jury Awards $840,000 Army Master Sergeant Injured in Collision Between Two Planes, $220,000 Settlement Bar Assault in St. Cloud, $4.7 Million AwardHit and Run Driver Found by Diligent InvestigationSponge Left Inside Client Causes Permanent Injuries, $375,000 SettlementPorch Collapse Causes Life-Threatening Injuries, $770,500 SettlementDistracted and Careless Driver Accident Fatal, $250,000 Settlement
- Civil Trial Advocate, National Board of Trial Advocacy
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Military Service, U.S. Army & Minnesota National Guard, Major General
- Hennepin County, Minnesota State and American Bar Associations; State Bar of Wisconsin; Minnesota Association for Justice; American Association for Justice; Minnesota Center for Arts Education (Chairman, 1985-1992); Academy of Certified Trial Lawyers of Minnesota; American Board of Trial Advocates; Minnesota Million Dollar Round Table; Leading Minnesota Attorneys; Leading American Attorneys.
- Personal Injury, Best Lawyers In America, Best Lawyers
- Top 40 Personal Injury Attorneys, Minnesota Law & Politics
- Leading Minnesota Attorney, American Research Corporation
- AV Preeminent 5.0 Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Leading American Attorney, American Research Corporation
- Founders Award & Outstanding Citizen Award, Minnesota Association of Justice
- B.A., Winona State University, Winona, MN, 1965
Pro bono/Community Service
- Minnesota AFL-CIO, Citizen Award, 1984
- Minnesota AFL-CIO, Board of Directors
- Minnesota House of Representatives, Speaker of the House , 1981
- Minnesota House of Representatives, State Representative, 1971
- Regina Medical Center, Board of Directors
- Civilian Marksmanship Program, Board of Directors
- Starbase Minnesota, Board of Directors
- Minnesota Military Family Foundation, Board of Directors
Last Updated: 5/17/2022