Jennifer E. Speas
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Minneapolis, MN
Selected to Rising Stars: 1999
An advocate for clients throughout Minnesota, Jennifer E. Speas handles criminal defense and professional licensing disputes. Her practice, Speas Law Firm, is based in Minneapolis.
In 1991, Ms. Speas graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Iowa. She went on to attend the Drake University Law School, earning a Juris Doctor in 1995.
With more than 20 years of experience, Ms. Speas knows how to handle matters at every level of the justice system. Judges, fellow attorneys and prosecutors alike know and respect her work because she is committed to the highest level of excellence. She is professional toward her clients and other members of the legal community. Furthermore, she is dedicated to her clients, aggressively representing them at every turn.
Ms. Speas has negotiated or litigated hundreds of matters. She has secured countless case dismissals, not guilty verdicts and reduced charges. In short, when the stakes are high, she gets results. She knows how much is on the line when someone has a brush with the law. Her work has successfully preserved people's future, finances and freedom.
Just as important as her case outcomes is the way in which Ms. Speas reaches them. She is available to her clients to respond to their concerns. Her goal is to equip people with the information they need to move forward with their case confidently.
Active in the legal community, Ms. Speas holds memberships with the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and The Douglas K. Amdahl American Inn of Court. She has an Avvo "Very Good" rating.
- 50%Criminal Defense
- 50%Administrative Law
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Felony, Misdemeanor, Sex Offenses, Theft, Criminal Domestic Violence, Licensing
- Super Lawyers: 1999 - 2003
- Rising Stars: 1999
About Jennifer E. Speas
First Admitted: 1995
Professional Webpage: https://www.speaslaw.com/attorney/speas-jennifer/
- Super Lawyer by Law & Politics Magazine
- "Who's Who in Criminal Defense"
- State v. Schibilla
- State v. Boyd
- State v. Rhines
- State v. Mycka
- Investigation - Ramsey County
- State v. Frost
- State v. Gundy
- State v. Walker
- Member, Amdahl Inn of Court
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Board Of Medical Practice
- Board Of Nursing
- Board Of Pharmacy
- Board Of Psychology
- Look at these fantastic handbags! https://t.co/UCQ2G3L3g3
- Prescription Opiates and Drug Possession Laws in Minnesota: When Can Prescribed Drugs Cause Legal Problems?... https://t.co/25ejaYtmM6
- Minnesota Man Pleads Guilty to Federal Hate Crime... https://t.co/ez4EMRpkRL
- Studies Put Drug Chemical DWI / DUI Laws Under Scrutiny... https://t.co/C6S6hQ6GwT
Last Updated: 8/28/2022