Joshua R. Mason
Top rated intellectual property attorney in Minneapolis, MinnesotaMonroe Moxness Berg PA
Attorney Joshua R. Mason is a shareholder with Monroe Moxness Berg law firm in Minneapolis, Minnesota. A top-ranked trial and transactional attorney with more than eight years of total legal experience, Mr. Mason provides invaluable counsel and support to a diverse range of clients across his region who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Business law
· Business concept growth and protection
· Corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions
· Franchise and distribution
· Intellectual property
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Mason has achieved remarkable success helping his clients with all of the important and pressing legal issues affecting their businesses, and he has gained a reputation for delivering effective strategies and solutions as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. He also leads the firm's trademark practice, and he has extensive experience handling intellectual property portfolios while helping his clients protect their important ideas and inventions.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Mason has earned consistent recognition from his peers as being among the top lawyers in his region, and he has received countless testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients. In the last year alone, he has worked on hundreds of successful, high-value deals, navigating complex legal issues that run the gamut from transactional hurdles to intellectual property securement.
Drawing upon his considerable legal knowledge and experience, Mr. Mason has published articles and conducted lectures and seminars on a variety of legal topics, and he is an active member of the Minnesota State Bar Association and other local, state and national legal organizations.
After graduating with distinction from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Mr. Mason attended the University of Minnesota Law School, where he obtained his Juris Doctor magna cum laude. He began his legal career in 2013 after receiving his license to practice from the Minnesota State Bar Association.
Practice areasIntellectual property, Business/corporate, Mergers & acquisitions
Copyrights, Patents, Trademarks, Intellectual property law, Limited liability companies, Partnership, Business organizations
- 40% Intellectual property
- 40% Business/corporate
- 20% Mergers & acquisitions
First Admitted: 2013, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://mmblawfirm.com/our-team/joshua-r-mason/
- Named a “Rising Star” in Intellectual Property Law by Super Lawyers in 2021
- Minnesota State Bar
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., with distinction, Phi Beta Kappa, 2009
- Article describing the ways in which Intellectual property can also be an invaluable tool in gaining access to additional sources offinancing vital to the business’ continued growth and success., Co-author, Intellectual Property: Opening Up New Sources of Capital, Restaurant Finance Monitor magazine, Restaurant And Hospitality, 2017
- Minnesota Real Estate Journal Retail & Restaurant Summit, “Hot Topics in Franchising” panelist, April 2017
- Kinderhook Industries -- handle a multitude of transactions across several acquisition industries., 2021
- Indeed Brewing -- helped in a number of set-up and transactional issues, including the opening of new breweries and acquisition of IP., 2020
- Craft Brewing
- Restaurant And Hospitality
Office location for Joshua R. Mason
7760 France Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55435-5844
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022