Joshua W. Laabs
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Minneapolis, MN
Joshua W. Laabs is an attorney at Schmidt-Salita Law Firm in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Mr. Laabs focuses his practice on personal injury law. He handles cases involving car accidents, bicycle accidents, boating injuries, cancer injuries, chemical exposure, concussions, distracted driving, drunk driving, pedestrian accidents, traumatic brain injuries, truck accidents, work injuries, workers’ compensation and wrongful death. He has experience with both at-fault and no-fault claims.
Mr. Laabs serves clients in Minneapolis and throughout the state of Minnesota. Over his years in practice, he has helped many Minnesota residents obtain compensation after injuries caused by negligence. He has been included on The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 list as well as the American Institute of Legal Counsel’s Top 40 under 40 and 10 Best Workers’ Compensation Attorney for Client Satisfaction lists.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Laabs regularly speaks at continuing legal education seminars for the Minnesota Association for Justice and the Minnesota Continuing Legal Education Center. He belongs to the Hennepin County Bar Association, the Ramsey County Bar Association, the Minnesota State Bar Association and the Minnesota Association for Justice.
After graduating from Concordia College with a bachelor’s degree, Mr. Laabs earned his law degree from Hamline University School of Law, now known as Mitchell Hamline School of Law. Earlier in his legal career, he practiced personal injury and workers’ compensation law at another Minneapolis-based law firm. He holds a license to practice law before all Minnesota state courts and the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota.
About Joshua W. Laabs
First Admitted: 2012, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.schmidtlaw.org/joshua-w-laabs/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board Member, Twin Cities Walleyes Unlimited, LLC
- , Top 40 under 40, The National Trial Lawyers
- , 10 Best Workers’ Compensation Attorney for Client Satisfaction, The American Institute of Legal Counsel
- , 10 Best Workers’ Compensation Attorney for Client Satisfaction, The National Trial Lawyers
- , Top 40 under 40, The American Institute of Legal Counsel
- Continuing Legal Education Presenter, Minnesota Continuing Legal Education Center
- Continuing Legal Education Presenter, Minnesota Association for Justice
- Minnesota State Bar, 2012
- Member, Minnesota Association for Justice
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Ramsey County Bar Association
- Member, Hennepin County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, 2015
- Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota
- MINNEAPOLIS INJURY LAWYERS CELEBRATE LAW DAY 2018-FEATURING THE 14TH AMENDMENT https://t.co/23CeGXFy41
- MINNEAPOLIS PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER- 5 STAR RATING- WORKERS’ COMPENSATION LAWYER https://t.co/p0IMFA2W91
- MINNEAPOLIS CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER-5 STAR RATED- MINNEAPOLIS CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY https://t.co/QQqdxtWjsl
- SCHMIDT SALITA LAW TEAM PRODUCES $2 MILLION SETTLEMENT IN MINOR DEATH CASE. https://t.co/oSjNYzXlEH
- SCHMIDT SALITA LAW TEAM PRODUCES $2 MILLION SETTLEMENT IN MINOR DEATH CASE. https://t.co/VUlNeL4aIX
Last Updated: 5/15/2022