Kristian T. Kircher
Top Rated Business & Corporate Attorney in Minneapolis, MN
- Free Consultation
Attorney Kristian T. Kircher is co-founder and partner with BK Law Group in Bloomington, Minnesota. A highly rated and versatile attorney, Mr. Kircher serves the needs and interests of a diverse range of clients throughout the greater Twin Cities metro area and all across the state who have legal challenges involving any of the following practice areas:
· Business law and commercial litigation
· Business Startups
· Shareholder Disputes
· Landlord/Tenant Disputes
· Real estate
Focusing primarily on business law and litigation, Mr. Kircher has assisted numerous small businesses in his area with their startup needs as well as their ongoing operations. He has also facilitated a number of business acquisition transactions along with the purchase or lease of real properties. Furthermore, he has also advocated for his clients in court regarding the pressing disputes that affect their companies, and he has a unique ability in counseling his clients on the best methods for minimizing personal liability and maximizing profits.
In addition, Mr. Kircher has extensive experience handling contract negotiations and disputes as well as serious employment law matters for his clients. Over the course of his career, he has gained a reputation as an invaluable legal asset, and he strives to be the first choice for his clients when they need assistance with any legal issues involving their businesses. Honored for his professionalism and service, he has received top rankings from his peers along with many positive testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A graduate of the University of St. Thomas, Mr. Kircher returned to his alma mater and obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis. He has served as a guest lecturer at the school on topics involving the practice of business law and other subjects, and he is an active member of the Hennepin County Bar Association and the Minnesota State Bar Association.
- 20%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 20%Civil Litigation: Defense
Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter S Corporations, Contracts, Business Organizations
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
About Kristian T. Kircher
First Admitted: 2017, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://bk-lawgroup.com/kristian-t-kircher/
- Member, Ramsey County Bar Association
- Member, Hennepin County Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
Pro bono/Community Service
- University of St. Thomas School of Law – Placement Partner in Business Externship Program - The purpose of the business externship is to provide students with a pragmatic real-world experience obtained in a corporate work environment and to engage in the basic activities of client service at the intersection of law and business. Both observation and work projects focus on the experiences of a first-year attorney in a corporate environment
- University of St. Thomas School of Law - Lecturer - Speaking on how to succeed after law school.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law - Roadmap Coaches - One of a kind program designed to help law students succeed, as coaches we help guide numerous students on how to maximize their time and energy in law school.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law Career Development Center - One of the go-to attorneys students are sent to speak with if they are considered starting their own practice, or if they need work on developing their client base and guiding them on techniques to improve their persuasive communication.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law - Mentor - Involve mentee on valuable legal experiences that can only be provided through this type of relationship. Provide an environment that supports constructive feedback on performance.
- University of St. Thomas - Bachelor of Arts Degree, Opus College of Business – Business Communications
- Professional Responsibility Courses (2L/3L Students), Lecturer, How Effectively Sell Your Value Proposition to Law Firms and Clients, University Of St. Thomas School Of Law
- Business Organizations
- Closely Held Businesses
- Shareholder Disputes
Last Updated: 5/15/2022