Marcia K. Miller
Top Rated Appellate Attorney in Minneapolis, MN
As a partner at SiebenCarey, Marcia K. Miller handles all aspects of the litigation process. She argues motions, litigates cases in court and maintains hands-on involvement in the case preparation and research processes. In fact, she is particularly well-known for her writing experience and legal research for complex cases where attention to detail is most crucial.
Ms. Miller attended St. Catherine University, where she completed a Bachelor of Arts degree. She then earned her law degree at William Mitchell College of Law (now Mitchell Hamline School of Law). She was admitted to the Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA) in 2002. She is also licensed to practice in the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals and the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota.
For more than a decade, international foreign exchange and Master of Laws students have known Ms. Miller as their adjunct professor in Mitchell Hamline School of Law's Master in the Study of Law program. Her courses focus on legal research, appellate issues and motion practice. She also serves as the faculty adviser for the Law Students for Reproductive Justice.
During her 20 years of practicing law, Ms. Miller has earned her fair share of honors and awards. She has received awards from the MSBA, the Minnesota Association for Justice and Minnesota Women Lawyers. Her dedication to justice for personal injury victims has also led to some impressive wins for her clients, totaling several million dollars in compensation.
Outside of work, Ms. Miller remains committed to philanthropic activities. She is a Meals on Wheels volunteer, a Jeremiah Program volunteer and part of the Volunteer Lawyers Network. She has also served on the boards of the Madeline Island Public Library, the Page Education Foundation and the Minnesota Association for Justice.
- 30%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 10%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Appeals, Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Defects
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2022
About Marcia K. Miller
First Admitted: 2002, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.knowyourrights.com/ourattorneys/marcia-k-miller....
- B.A., St. Catherine University , St. Paul, MN
Pro bono/Community Service
- Jeremiah Program
- Page Education Foundation
- Madeline Island Library Board
- Early Childhood Family Education
- Meals on Wheels
- Law Students for Reproductive Justice
- Minnesota State Bar
- Minnesota Association for Justice, Amicus Committee
- Minnesota Association for Justice, Co-Chair, Women for Justice
- Volunteer Lawyers Network
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota
- Super Lawyer - Thomson Reuters
Last Updated: 5/15/2022