Mark G. Olive
Top rated Workers' Compensation attorney in Minneapolis, MinnesotaSiebenCarey
At the law firm of SiebenCarey, Mark G. Olive is a committed workers’ compensation attorney who works for injured clients in Minneapolis, Minnesota, when they are unable to. He understands that some injuries may be immediate and straightforward while others may accumulate over time. Irrespective of the injury type, he arduously advocates for their right to compensation.
Mr. Olive has dedicated over four decades of his legal career to helping injured workers obtain their rightful compensation, wage loss benefits and the necessary medical treatment after suffering injuries or a disability due to:
· Workplace trip/slip-and-falls
· Forklift and scaffolding accidents
· Work-related motor vehicle accidents
· Defective machinery accidents
· Repetitive stress
· Farm accidents
· Burns or inhalation of contaminants
A 1976 Bachelor of Arts graduate of the University of Notre Dame, Mr. Olive obtained his Juris Doctor from the same university in 1979. While in law school, he served as a member of the Notre Dame Journal of Legislation Law Review. He received his license to practice in Minnesota in 1979.
In recognition of his accomplishments, Mr. Olive was bestowed with many awards and accolades. He is AV Preeminent* peer-review rated through Martindale-Hubbell for demonstrating a high degree of legal ability and ethical standards. He was listed in the Top 40 Workers' Compensation Attorneys by Minnesota Law & Politics and among the Best Lawyers in America in workers’ compensation law. Furthermore, he was included in the Top 10 Attorneys list by both the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys and Best of the Best Attorneys.
Mr. Olive is an active member of the Minnesota State Bar Association, the American Association for Justice and the Minnesota Association for Justice. As an erstwhile co-chair of the Minnesota Association for Justice – Workers' Compensation Committee, he championed the rights of injured Minnesotans against business organizations who did their best to reduce their workers’ comp benefits.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasWorkers' Compensation: Claimant
- 100% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
First Admitted: 1979, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.knowyourrights.com/ourattorneys/mark-g-olive.asp...
- University of Notre Dame, 1978-1979, Member, Notre Dame Journal of Legislation Law Review
- Martindale Hubbell Preeminent Peer Review Rating
- Top 10 Workers' Compensation Attorney, Best of the Best Attorneys
- Top 40 Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Minnesota Law & Politics
- Super Lawyer- Thomson Reuters; Workers' Compensation
- Leading Minnesota Attorney, American Research Corporation
- Top 10 Attorney Award; National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Workers' Compensation Law, Best Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America
- AV Preeminent 5.0 Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota Association for Justice, Member, Board of Governors, 1996-2000; Co-Chair, Workers' Compensation Committee, 1993-2000
- American Association for Justice Leader's Forum, Member
- My employer disagrees that my condition is work related.
- If I was hurt at work, what should I do?
- What injuries are covered by Minnesota workers' compensation?
- How did you get in to Workers' Compensation?, 2016
- Are there options if workers' compensation will not cover my injuries?
- Do I receive any compensation if I have a permanent injury?
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, 1976
Office location for Mark G. Olive
901 Marquette Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Super Lawyers: 1996 - 1998, 2000 - 2007, 2012 - 2023