Matthew T. Martin
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Minneapolis, MinnesotaMartin Law Offices, PLLC
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense; view more
Licensed in Minnesota since: 2006
Education: William Mitchell College of Law
Martin Law Offices, PLLC250 2nd Ave S.
Minneapolis, MN 55401-2169 Visit website
A criminal defense attorney, Matthew T. Martin represents clients in Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, northern and southern Minnesota and St. Cloud and Rochester. Founder of Martin Law Offices, Mr. Martin handles cases of felony sex offenses, pornography charges, prostitution stings, weapons charges, DWI DUI, sex crime charges, drug crimes, domestic assault violence, pre-charging representation, burglary and robbery, misdemeanors, bench warrants, juvenile crimes, and other assault and aggravated assault.
An Avvo Top Contributor in DUI & DWI, Mr. Martin is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota, as well as in the state courts of Minnesota.
With a goal to protect the rights of those who have been charged with a crime, Mr. Martin began his career path with a Bachelor of Arts in Entrepreneurship in 2002 from the University of St. Thomas. He then spent two years at the University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management before attending Mitchell Hamline School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2006.
Since then, Mr. Martin has gained a reputation as an aggressive, strong advocate for the rights of his clients. He has a deep understanding of what a criminal record can mean for the future of an individual and aggressively advocates to make sure that everyone has a chance at a successful future.
Practice areasCriminal Defense
Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Felony, Sex Offenses
- 100% Criminal Defense
First Admitted: 2006, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.twincitiesdefense.com/attorney-profile/
- United States District Court – District of Minnesota
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeals – Eighth Circuit
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- State of Minnesota
- Hennepin County Bar Association (HCBA)
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA)
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (MACDL)
- University of Saint Thomas; Saint Paul, Minnesota, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Entrepreneurship, 2002
- University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management; Minneapolis, Minnesota, Graduate Studies, 2008
Office location for Matthew T. Martin
250 2nd Ave S.
Minneapolis, MN 55401-2169
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023