Top Rated Business & Corporate Attorney in Minneapolis, MN
- Free Consultation
Attorney Omeed Berenjian is co-founder and partner with the BK Law Group in Bloomington, Minnesota. A top-rated trial and transactional attorney, Mr. Berenjian provides exceptional representation and support to a diverse range of clients throughout the greater Twin Cities Metro and all across the state who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Business law
· Business litigation
· Real estate law
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Berenjian led a successful career of over 12 years in the business sector, which has provided him with a unique perspective and invaluable insight when assisting his commercial clients with the important and pressing legal challenges affecting their own companies. A highly versatile attorney, he delivers much-needed counsel and advice regarding his clients' business-related legal matters while also providing effective advocacy during complex disputes that threaten their commercial enterprises.
Mr. Berenjian's client base has ranged from companies of all sizes in a variety of industries, and he has extensive experience handling contract negotiations and disputes, shareholder relations, real estate transactions, employment law matters, and many other areas.
No matter the issues his clients are facing or how complex their needs, Mr. Berenjian works hard to fully identify and address their concerns and ensure they obtain the favorable results they expect as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Recognized for his success, he has received top rankings from his peers along with many testimonials and referrals from those he has served.
A 2013 graduate of the University of St. Thomas, Mr. Berenjian returned to his alma mater and obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, in 2016. He is an active member of the American Bar Association and the Hennepin and Ramsey County Bar Associations, among his other professional affiliations. He is also the co-founder of SubscriptionLaw, a subscription service that provides accessible legal support to business owners.
- 30%Real Estate: Business
- 20%Mergers & Acquisitions
Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter S Corporations, Contracts, Business Organizations, Landlord/Tenant
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
About Omeed Berenjian
First Admitted: 2016, South Dakota
Professional Webpage: https://bk-lawgroup.com/our-team/omeed
- Professional Responsibility Courses (2L/3L Students), Lecturer, How Effectively Sell Your Value Proposition to Law Firms and Clients, University Of St. Thomas School Of Law
Pro bono/Community Service
- University of St. Thomas School of Law - Mentor - Serve as a positive social and academic role-model by supporting Mentees with their involvement in the local legal profession. Help set goals and work toward achieving them by educating Mentees about various resources available on campus.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law - Lecturer - Speaking on how to succeed after law school.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law – Placement Partner in Business Externship Program - The purpose of the business externship is to provide students with a pragmatic real-world experience obtained in a corporate work environment and to engage in the basic activities of client service at the intersection of law and business. Both observation and work projects focus on the experiences of a first-year attorney in a corporate environment.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law - Roadmap Coaches - One of a kind program designed to help law students succeed, as coaches we help guide numerous students on how to maximize their time and energy in law school.
- St Thomas’ Career Development Center One of the go-to attorneys students are sent to speak with if they are considered starting their own practice, or if they need work on developing their client base and guiding them on techniques to improve their persuasive communication.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law - Minneapolis, MN, J.D. – Admitted to Practice Law in MN
- University of St. Thomas - St. Paul, MN Bachelor of Arts Degree, Opus College of Business – Finance
- State of Minnesota
- Member, Hennepin County Bar Association
- Member, Ramsey County Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Bank & Finance
- Food & Beverage
- Health Care
- Real Estate
- Software & Technology
Last Updated: 5/15/2022