Pam F. Rochlin
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Minneapolis, MN
Selected to Rising Stars: 1999, 2001
Attorney Pamela Rochlin is a partner with the Rochlin Law Firm. A top-rated personal injury lawyer with more than 29 years of legal experience, Pam devotes her practice solely to helping people who have been injured in accidents in Minnesota, making sure they are treated fairly by the insurance company and get the compensation they deserve.
Throughout the course of her legal career, Pam has achieved significant success fighting on behalf of individuals and families injured needlessly through no fault of their own. Although she handles all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims, she has extensive experience dealing with claims arising from car and commercial truck accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites and defective products.
Pam provides personal attention to her clients, while aggressively pursuing the most favorable outcomes on their behalf. She has secured millions of dollars in compensation for her clients throughout Minnesota. Honored for her success, as well as her impeccable professionalism and service, Pam has earned numerous top rankings and endorsements from her peers along with "Superb" ratings on Avvo.
A 1987 summa cum laude graduate of Minnesota State University, Moorhead, Pam obtained her Juris Doctor in 1990 from the University of Minnesota Law School. A leader in the field of personal injury law, she has several publications to her credit, and she conducts lectures and continuing legal education seminars on the subject.
Pam has served as the president of the Minnesota Women Lawyers Association as well as the Minnesota Consumer Alliance. She has also served on the board of governors of the Minnesota Association for Justice, and she routinely mentors new women attorneys as they begin their careers. Among her other professional affiliations, she is also a member of the Minnesota Association for Justice and both the Minnesota State and Hennepin County Bar Associations.
Outside her legal practice, Pam supports her local community through her involvement with various civic and charitable organizations, including service on the board of Give Us Wings, a nonprofit organization which seeks to provide medical and educational services for the residents of Kenya, Uganda and other African nations.
About Pam F. Rochlin
First Admitted: 1990, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://rochlinlaw.com/our-lawyers/
- Minnesota Association for Justice publications, Frequent Speaker
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers Association, President, 2014 – 2015
- MSBA Diversity & Inclusion Taskforce
- Minnesota Women Lawyers 2014-15 President Minnesota Women Lawyers Foundation President 2019-2020
- American Association for Justice
- American Arbitration Association, Arbitrator
- Minnesota Association for Justice, Board of Governors
- Minnesota Women Lawyers Foundation Board of Directors
- Rising Star, Minnesota Business Monthly
- Top Women Personal Injury Lawyers, Minnesota
- Super Lawyer, Minnesota Journal of Law & Politics
- Super Lawyer, Minnesota Business Monthly
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer Lawyers Network, Volunteer
- Minnesota Consumer Alliance, Former President
- Minneapolis Crisis Nursery, Volunteer
- MSBA Mock Trial Volunteer Judge
- Minnesota Women Lawyers, Law Student Mentor
- Normandale School, Volunteer
- Give Us Wings, Board member
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Mentor
- Feed Our Starving Children, Volunteer
Last Updated: 5/15/2022