Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Minneapolis, MN
Attorney Paul Schroepfer is a shareholder and lead attorney with the Robichaud, Schroepfer & Correia, P.A., law firm in Minneapolis, Minnesota. A nationally ranked trial lawyer with more than nine years of total legal experience, Mr. Schroepfer provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Minneapolis metro and surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Personal injury
· Workers' compensation
· Civil litigation
· Business litigation
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Schroepfer has achieved remarkable success fighting for the rights and interests of his clients, and he has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for those he has served. Along with maintaining a successful trial practice, he has been equally successful on appeal as well as through arbitration, and he has gained a long record of achieving favorable results for his clients as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Schroepfer has earned consistent designation as one of the top 2.5% of attorneys in Minnesota, and he has received top rankings and endorsements from his peers as among the leading attorneys under 40 in his region. Mr. Schroepfer has also received excellent client reviews on Avvo along with many testimonials and referrals from those he has served.
A 2007 graduate of the University of Minnesota, Mr. Schroepfer obtained his Juris Doctor from William Mitchell College of Law (now Mitchell Hamline School of Law) in 2011. A dean's list scholar in law school, he received the American Bar Association Law Student Division and BARBRI Scholarship along a Public Service Achievement for providing pro bono services in his community.
He was also a Student Ambassador with the William Mitchell College of Law’s Admission Department, Qualified Rule 114 Neutral for Family Law Mediation and Student Certified Attorney with Hennepin County's Misdemeanor Prosecution Clinic. He also served as volunteer judge of The American Mock Trial Association, and he received recognition as an active member of OUTLAW, an organization for LGBTQ law students and their allies.
Mr. Schroepfer is a member of the Minnesota State Bar Association, the Kentucky Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the Minnesota Lavender Bar Association, among his other professional affiliations.
About Paul Schroepfer
First Admitted: 2011
Professional Webpage: https://www.robichaudlaw.com/our-attorneys/paul-w-schroepfer...
- , Student Certified Attorney, Misdemeanor Prosecution Clinic, Hennepin County
- , Named a 2020 Minnesota Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Dean’s List for Academic Excellence, William Mitchell College of Law
- , Student Ambassador, William Mitchell College of Law Admission’s Department, William Mitchell College of Law
- , Qualified Rule 114 Neutral, Family Law Mediation, William Mitchell College of Law
- , American Bar Association Law Student Division & BarBri Scholarship Recipient, William Mitchell College of Law
- , Public Service Achievement for Providing Pro-Bono Client Representation, William Mitchell College of Law
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer, Minnesota Justice Foundation
- Volunteer Judge, American Mock Trial Association
- University of Minnesota, Duluth, Minnesota, B.A., Bachelor of Arts, Honors: Dean’s List for Academic Excellence, Mock Trial Team Captain, Member, Pre-Law Society and Member, Political Science Association
- American Bar Association, Member
- CLE Presenter at 2014 MNLBA Annual Meeting
- HRC Supporter
- MN Lavender Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Kentucky State Bar Association, Member
- We are proud supporters & members of the MN Advocates for Human Rights. Stop by & show your support at @mnstatefair! https://t.co/6wmPH0TkEQ
- Who is looking forward to the @mnstatefair as much as we are? Bringing our community together for 100+ years! https://t.co/pKylmrlads
- No matter who voters elect in November, changes in immigration policy are likely. Know your rights. Call us now. https://t.co/eWGgNrG9ML
- Supreme Court to hear DAPA case; decision expected by end of June. https://t.co/xPrdfusGr8
Last Updated: 5/15/2022