Robert J. Hauer, Jr.
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Minneapolis, MinnesotaSiebenCarey
Robert Hauer joined SiebenCarey in 2013 after 45 years of serving injured persons in Minneapolis. In fact, he was the founding partner of another Minneapolis law firm before joining. After 33 years of building the practice, he was ready for a change of pace and environment. As an of counsel attorney, his decades of experience make him an invaluable asset to the law office and his clients.
Mr. Hauer first attended the University of St. Thomas and completed his Bachelor of Arts. He then earned his law degree at the University of Minnesota Law School. In 1968, he became licensed to practice in the state. Now, he invests in educating the next generation of attorneys by serving as an adjunct professor at William Mitchell College of Law and the University of St. Thomas Law School.
During the past 50-plus years of serving injured persons, Mr. Hauer has built an impressive career and racked up his fair share of awards and honors. Since 1995, Minnesota Law and Politics and Mpls/St. Paul Magazine has named him a Minnesota Top Lawyer. Additional honors include frequent inclusions among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyer.
Mr. Hauer's career has always been deeply rooted in helping others. Consequently, in 1993, he received the Hennepin County Bar Association Pro Bono Publico Award for his service to low-income communities. He donated his legal services to ensure that people of all backgrounds had the legal representation they needed to secure positive outcomes and get their lives back on track.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Alternative Dispute Resolution
Arbitration, Construction Accident, Dram Shop Laws, Mediation, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 70% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Alternative Dispute Resolution
First Admitted: 1968, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.knowyourrights.com/ourattorneys/robert-j-hauer-j...
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Minnesota Association for Justice, Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member
- University of St. Thomas Law School, Adjunct Professor
- William Mitchell College of Law, Adjunct Professor
- Pro Bona Publico Award for Distinguished Service, Hennepin County Bar Association
- Top 25 ADR Super Lawyers, Minnesota Law & Politics
- Top 100 Trial Attorneys, The National Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers/Thomson Reuters
- Top 40 Personal Injury Attorneys, Minnesota Law & Politics
- Leading Minnesota Attorney, American Research Corporation
- B.A., University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN, 1965
Office location for Robert J. Hauer, Jr.
901 Marquette Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55402