Ronald A. Zamansky
Top Rated Business & Corporate Attorney in Minneapolis, MN
Attorney Ronald A. Zamansky is a managing partner of the Zamansky Professional Association in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Nationally recognized as among the preeminent lawyers in the country, Mr. Zamansky provides unmatched counsel and support to clients throughout the Twin Cities and across Minnesota who have legal needs involving business law, corporate law or real estate law.
Over the course of his legal career spanning more than 40 years, Mr. Zamansky has achieved considerable success helping business owners in his region to establish and organize their commercial enterprises with an eye on future success. A leader in his field, he has written extensively and conducted lectures and seminars on a variety of legal topics related to business and commercial law as well as real estate law.
In recognition for his impeccable professionalism and high ethical standards as well as his outstanding legal abilities and superior client service, Mr. Zamansky has earned an AV-Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell along with many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers. In addition, he has also received the Martin and Esther Capp Leadership Award from Minnesota Hillel and the Sidney Barrows Lifetime Commitment Award from the Cardozo Society of the Twin Cities. He also earned induction into the Herzl Camp Hall of Fame in 2015.
A 1968 cum laude graduate of the University of Minnesota, Mr. Zamansky obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Minnesota Law School in 1972. He holds his license to practice in Wisconsin and Colorado as well as Minnesota, and he is an active member of the Hennepin County and Minnesota State Bar Associations, the Colorado State and American Bar Associations, and the State Bar of Wisconsin.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 40%Real Estate: Business
- 10%Mergers & Acquisitions
Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter S Corporations, Contracts, Business Organizations, Condominiums & Cooperatives, Landlord/Tenant, Mortgage & Refinance
- Super Lawyers: 1998 - 2010, 2014 - 2022
About Ronald A. Zamansky
First Admitted: 1972, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: http://www.zamanskylaw.com/
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Ronald Zamansky is a University of Minnesota College of Liberal Arts recipient of the Alumni of Notable Achievement Award and is a past President of Oak Ridge Country Club and Minnesota Hillel. Ronald Zamansky is the founder of Create A Memory Foundation, a past chair of the Jewish Community Foundation, a past member of the Board of Directors of the Minnesota-Dakota Alzheimer's Association, a past Chair of the Minneapolis Jewish Community Foundation, and continuing legal education speaker on negotiations. Ron Zamansky was the 2010 recipient of the Sidney Barrows Lifetime Commitment Award from the Cardozo Society of the Twin Cities. In addition, he was the Co-Chair for Baseball and the Law seminar for the Eighth Circuit Judicial Conference 2010, and an active member on the committee for the exhibit "Lawyers without Rights" in 2013.
- Alumni of Notable Achievement, University of Minnesota College of Liberal Arts
- Martin & Esther Capp Leadership Award, Minnesota Hillel, 2017
- Herzl Camp Hall of Fame, 2015
- Sidney Barrows Lifetime Commitment Award, Cardozo Society of the Twin Cities, 2010
- Saint Paul Central High School Hall of Fame, 2017
- Bachelor Farmer Restaurant; Beryl Corporation; Big Top Liquors; Boutique 28 (real estate development project in Minneapolis, MN); Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.; Bro-Tex Co., Inc.; Butcher & The Boar Restaurant; Creative Apparel Concepts, Inc.; Encompass, Inc.; Herzl Camp Association, Inc.; iiCayr, LLC; L.C.S. Company; Liberty Crossing (real estate development project in Golden Valley, MN); Northern Metals, LLC (European Metal Recycling); MTF Eden Prairie Limited Partnership; North Dakota LNG, LLC; Orthology Inc. (affiliated entity of UnitedHealth Group); Phoenix Solutions Co.; Prairie Field Services, LLC; Prairie Bluffs Senior Living, LLC; Quality Wine & Spirits Company; Rensch, Becker, Carlson & Ackermann, D.D.S., P.A.; The Toro Company; TransX, Ltd.; Turkey To Go and many start-up, families and established businesses in many areas.
- Numerous business, sale, and acquisitions successfully closed with very active transactions., 2017
Last Updated: 5/15/2022