Terri A. Running
Top rated business litigation attorney in Minneapolis, MinnesotaMesserli | Kramer
Terri A. Running is an attorney at the law firm of Messerli | Kramer, which has its offices in Minneapolis, Minnesota. She concentrates her practice on business litigation, bankruptcy, creditors’ remedies, equipment leasing and finance, commercial disputes and so on.
Ms. Running is passionate about helping people with their debt problems. Formulating problem-solving approaches for each of her clients, she strives to help them pursue their goals. She serves as a zealous and tenacious advocate for the rights of her clients. She is dedicated and empathetic and has an unwavering commitment to her clients’ needs and interests.
Ms. Running is board-certified by The American Board of Certification in consumer bankruptcy. She has taken on a wide range of bankruptcy cases, contested matters, adversary proceedings in the bankruptcy court, secured transaction cases as well as settlements and workouts for distressed loans.
Graduating from Clark College with a bachelor’s degree, Ms. Running has a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Dubuque. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor from the University of Minnesota and graduated cum laude, and she served as the associate editor for the Minnesota Law Review.
Ms. Running is licensed to practice in the state of Minnesota and before the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit. She actively engages with the legal community and is a member of the Bankruptcy Section of the Minnesota State Bar Association and the Hennepin County Bar Association. She is a Practice Committee Member at the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Minnesota.
Recognized for her legal contributions, Ms. Running received the Raeder Larson Public Service Award from the Minnesota State Bar Association’s Bankruptcy Section. She has received an “Excellent” rating on Avvo. She has also spoken about crucial bankruptcy matters in many several continuing legal education matters.
Terri A. Running is a debt relief agent. She helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, Bankruptcy: business, Business/corporate
Non-compete agreements, Bankruptcy law, Credit repair, Business formation and planning, Business organizations
- 80% Business litigation
- 10% Bankruptcy: business
- 10% Business/corporate
First Admitted: 1993, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://messerlikramer.com/professional/terri-a-running/
- Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy by the American Board of Certification
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Minnesota, Practice Committee Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Raeder Larson Public Service Award, Minnesota State Bar Association Bankruptcy Section, 2001
- Associate Editor, Minnesota Law Review
- Presenter, “Completing the Bankruptcy Petition” – Minnesota CLE, March 14, 2011
- Co-Presenter, “Bankruptcy Essentials: A Friendly Dialog Among the Players” – Hennepin County Bar Association, May 15, 2019
- Co-Presenter, “Equipment Leasing Update” – Edina Country Club, July 17, 2019
- Author, “Legal Quick Sheet – Summary of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy for Individual Debtors” – Minnesota CLE
- Co-editor, “Bankruptcy Practice in Minnesota Deskbook” – Minnesota CLE, 1st Ed. 2012, Updated 2016, 1900
- University of Dubuque, M.B.A.
- Clarke College, B.A.
Office location for Terri A. Running
100 South 5th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Super Lawyers: 2003