Louise Catherine Rogness
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Oakdale, MN
Selected to Rising Stars: 2011 - 2012
Serving the Twin Cities area of Minnesota, Louise C. Rogness offers her clients services in the areas of family law, probate and estate planning. She is skilled in negotiating complex divorce cases and has experience assisting clients who wish to resolve family law matters nontraditionally. Ms. Rogness is an early neutral evaluator and a knowledgeable mediator in tough cases.
Louise Rogness is a 2004 graduate of William Mitchell College of Law in Saint Paul, Minnesota. She is admitted to the State Bar of Minnesota and has dedicated her career to serving families during and after divorces, and she always works to ensure that the needs of her clients are met. After a divorce is finalized, Ms. Rogness offers her clients continued service by advising on post-divorce issues such as health care plans, revision of legal documents and powers of attorney.
Many clients in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota have trusted Ms. Rogness to assist their families in the troubled times after the death of a loved one or with other family estate planning matters. Additionally, Ms. Rogness serves as the chair of the 19th District Ethics Committee for the Lawyers Professional Responsibility Board, and the MSBA liason to the 19th District Bar Association. She also regularly offers pro-bono services for the Hennepin County Unbundled Legal Services Program and the Volunteer Lawyers Network.
The success that Ms. Rogness has achieved for her clients, as well as the specific focus of her practice on family law, has served her clients well. She is dedicated to results and resolutions for all that employ her legal counsel.
- 80%Family Law
- 20%Estate Planning & Probate
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2011 - 2012
About Louise Catherine Rogness
First Admitted: 2004, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: http://rognessfield.com/louise-rogness/
- Member of Minnesota State Bar
- 19th District Ethics Committee Chair, 2019
- Minnesota State Bar Association liason to the 19th District
- Rule 114 Qualified Neutral
- Financial Early Neutral Evaluator for Washington County
- Admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court
- 19th District Minnesota State Bar Association Vice President
- University of Minnesota, Morris, B.A. in Psychology, 1998
Pro bono/Community Service
- Active VLN Volunteer Attorney
- 19th District Ethics Committee Chair
- Hennepin County Unbundled Services volunteer attorney
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Louise Rogness was interviewed by the Star Tribune regarding the use of antenuptial agreements to address student loans acquired before or during marriage. http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/relationship/203070771.html , 2013
Last Updated: 5/15/2022