Jillian N. Walker
Top rated creditor debtor rights attorney in Plymouth, MinnesotaMesserli | Kramer
Jillian N. Walker serves clients throughout Minneapolis and the Saint Paul metro area from her office in Plymouth, Minnesota. She functions as a part of the Consumer Collections and Creditors’ Remedies group of the Messerli | Kramer law firm, which has additional offices in Saint Paul and Minneapolis, Minnesota. Her practice areas are mainly focused on business law, bankruptcy and debt collection.
After graduating with a bachelor’s in liberal arts and sciences from the University of Wisconsin–Madison, Ms. Walker went on to pursue her legal studies at the Mitchell Hamline School of Law. In 2007, she earned her Juris Doctor and passed the bar, obtaining her license to practice in Wisconsin. Later, she was admitted to practice in Minnesota, Nebraska and South Dakota.
Ms. Walker assists clients with various legal issues involving collection of consumer debt. Licensed for more than a decade, she is an accomplished attorney with vast knowledge of business law. Striving to reach a practical solution in each case she handles, she focuses on finding the most cost-effective approach to recover her clients’ losses.
Recognized by the legal community for her integrity and professionalism, Ms. Walker has been featured in the Attorney at Law Magazine 2020 Women’s Special Issue. Moreover, she has served as a panelist at the Civil Litigation 101: Rules, Tips and Tactics legal seminar presented by the National Business Institute.
Active in her legal circle, Ms. Walker has been a functioning member of several prominent associations. She plays an active role in the Minnesota State Bar Association, the Hennepin County Bar Association, the Nebraska State Bar Association, the State Bar of South Dakota and the State Bar of Wisconsin. She also serves as a judicial committee member of the Minnesota Creditors Rights Association.
Practice areasCreditor debtor rights: business, Bankruptcy: business
- 50% Creditor debtor rights: business
- 50% Bankruptcy: business
First Admitted: 2007, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: http://www.messerlikramer.com/attorney/jillian-n-walker
- Minnesota Super Lawyers®, 2015-2017, Rising Star
- Featured in Attorney at Law Magazine, 2020 Women’s Special Issue
- Minnesota Creditors’ Rights Association, Judicial Committee Member
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- South Dakota State Bar Association, Member
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member
- South Dakota
- University of Wisconsin Madison, B.A.
- Panelist, “Civil Litigation 101: Rules, Tips and Tactics” – National Business Institute, June 2011
Office location for Jillian N. Walker
3033 Campus Drive
Plymouth, MN 55441
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2017