Mark W. Ostlund
Top Rated Real Estate Attorney in Prior Lake, MN
In the Twin Cities area, Mark W. Ostlund represents municipalities, businesses and individuals in all matters of real estate law. As an attorney with Huemoeller, Gontarek & Cheskis PLC, his experience extends to the following areas: agriculture law, elder assistance law, probate and estate administration, civil litigation, business law, real estate transactions, real estate litigation, real estate title matters and estate planning.
A member of the McLeod County Bar Association, the Minnesota State Bar Association and the organization’s Eighth District Bar Association, Mr. Ostlund is admitted to practice in the state of Minnesota. He attended St. Norbert College and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 2010, then earned his Juris Doctor in 2013 from the University of Minnesota Law School.
With over a decade of experience, Mr. Ostlund has gained valuable experience working with clients on some of their most sensitive, private legal issues. His commitment to offering a high level of integrity, preparation and counsel has given him a reputation of being a thorough, knowledgeable attorney who can handle legal issues of any size.
Mr. Ostlund is passionate about being a positive force in the community and shows it through his volunteer work with several organizations. He served as the Rotary International’s President, on Habitat for Humanity’s Crow River Chapter Board of Directors, a former member of the Board of Directors for Bridge for Youth and a former Volunteer Mock Coach Trial for GSL High School. Currently, he works with the University of Minnesota Law School as a Volunteer Moot Court Judge.
About Mark W. Ostlund
First Admitted: 2013, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.priorlakelaw.com/mark-ostlund
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer Moot Court Judge- University of Minnesota Law School
- (former) President, Rotary International – Glencoe, MN Club
- (former) Board of Directors, Member – Habitat for Humanity, Crow River Chapter
- (former) Volunteer Mock Trial Coach – GSL High School
- (former) Board of Directors, Member- Bridge For Youth (Minneapolis, MN)
- St. Norbert College, De Pere, Wisconsin - B.A. - 2010
- Minnesota, 2013
- Mcleod County Bar Association, Member
- Eighth District Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
Last Updated: 5/15/2022