Brent C. Kleffman
Top rated workers' compensation attorney in Roseville, MinnesotaPeterson, Logren & Kilbury
Practice Areas: Workers' compensation
Licensed in Minnesota since: 2006
Education: University of St. Thomas School of Law
Brent C. Kleffman is a top-rated attorney practicing in the Roseville, Minnesota area. Providing legal representation in Minnesota for a variety of different issues, Brent Kleffman was selected to Super Lawyers for 2023. He is admitted to practice before the courts in Minnesota.
After completing undergraduate studies, Brent C. Kleffman attended law school. Brent Kleffman was enrolled at University of St. Thomas School of Law. He earned a juris doctor degree in 2006. Brent Kleffman was admitted to the practice of law in 2006.
Attorneys like Brent C. Kleffman are recognized by their peers for their outstanding work and commitment to the spirit of the legal profession. Their knowledge of the law, professional work ethic, and advocacy on behalf of their clients allow them to stand out among other attorneys in the field.
Brent Kleffman represents clients with Workers' Compensation: Claimant issues. Additional legal issues represented include Workers' Compensation: Employer / Insurance.
First Admitted: 2006, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: http://www.plklawfirm.com/brent-kleffman
- Injured workers throughout the entire State of Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa. Meetings and court events are conducted outstate in person, by video, and by phone
- Self-Insured Employers and Insurers throughout the State of Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa.
- , Super Lawyers Rising Star, Super Lawers
- , Minnesota Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers, 2023
- Speaker at various seminars to employers and insurers involving workers' compensation topics in Minnesota., Speaker
- Licensed to practice in Minnesota Federal District Court and Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Head basketball coach for Hastings Youth Basketball.
- Represent indigent client in debt collection negotiations to achieve viable repayment plan., 2022
- Represent indigent client in debt collection negotiations to achieve viable repayment plan., 2019
- Represent indigent client in debt collection negotiations to achieve viable repayment plan., 2018
- Head coach for HFC United youth soccer.
- Basketball coach for Hastings YMCA youth league.
- University of St. Thomas, Finance Degree. Cum Laude., 2003
- Successfully defended an employer and insurer at Minnesota Supreme Court from a health care provider seeking reimbursement for medical treatment and expenses in Gist v. Atlas Staffing, Inc., 2018
- Victory at Minnesota Court of Appeals in City of Preston v. Ristau., 2013
- Victory at Minnesota Court of Appeals in State Auto Propery and Cas. Ins. Co. v. Meyer., 2010
- Victory at Eighth Circuit, United States Court of Appeals, in Carter v. Clark., 2015
- Successfully defended employer and insurer in penalty claim before the Workers' Compensation Court of Appeals in Sanchez Marcial v. Atlas Staffing, Inc., 2016
- Minnesota Workers' Compensation Court of Appeals victory in Husain v. Paul A. Schmitt Music Co., 2012
- Licensed to practice law in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, 2023
- General Labor
- Home Health Care
- Professional Services
- Staffing Agencies
- Super Lawyers: 2023
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2020