Top rated General Litigation attorney in Shakopee, MinnesotaJaspers, Moriarty & Wetherille, P.A.
Daniel Sagstetter is a shareholder at Jaspers Moriarty & Wetherille, P.A., in Shakopee, Minnesota. Mr. Sagstetter has over a decade of legal experience and serves clients throughout Minnesota.
With a practice built on general litigation, Mr. Sagstetter handles matters in many areas of law, including business, real estate, land use, zoning, criminal law, estate planning, family law and personal injury law. Whatever the practice area, or whatever the provides committed and dedicated representation, working closely with his clients and developing strategies to achieve their legal goals.
Originally from Apple Valley, Minnesota, Mr. Sagstetter graduated from the University of Minnesota, with majors in chemistry and psychology. He went on to earn his law degree from William Mitchell College of Law, now known as Mitchell Hamline School of Law, graduating magna cum laude. He obtained his license to practice law in 2007, which qualified him to appear before all Minnesota state courts. He also holds a license to argue before the Minnesota Supreme Court.
Prior to his legal career, Mr. Sagstetter worked for 3M and the Metropolitan Council. Following law school graduation, he acquired legal experience by clerking for the Saint Paul City Attorney’s Office. He also served as a staff attorney for a judge before transitioning into private practice by joining Jaspers Moriarty & Wetherille, P.A.
Outside of the office, Mr. Sagstetter is active in his legal and professional communities. He is a volunteer with the Eagan Advisory Planning Commission and an active member of the Dakota County Bar Association and the Minnesota State Bar Association. In addition, he is the author of chapter updates to the Minnesota Business Torts Deskbook.
Practice areasGeneral Litigation, Land Use/Zoning, Real Estate: Business
First Admitted: 2007, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.jmwlaw.com/About/Daniel-J-Sagstetter.shtml
- Eagan Advisory Planning Commission, Secretary and Member, 2013 - Present
- Dakota County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- Jerome B. Abrams & Daniel J. Sagstetter, Minnesota Business Torts Deskbook, Update to Chapter 14 – Insurance Coverage, 2013
- Jerome B. Abrams & Daniel J. Sagstetter, Minnesota Business Torts Deskbook, Update to Chapter 14 – Insurance Coverage, 2010
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota, J.D. - 2007, Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- University of Minnesota, B.S. - 2004, Major: Chemistry, Major: Psychology
Office location for Daniel Sagstetter
206 Scott St
Shakopee, MN 55379
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2021