Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in South St. Paul, MN
Attorney Paul Rogosheske is a partner at the Rogosheske, Rogosheske & Atkins, PLLC, law firm in South St. Paul, Minnesota. Regarded as one of the region's top trial lawyers, Mr. Rogosheske has achieved notable success advocating on behalf of the rights, liberties and entitlements of clients throughout the greater Twin Cities region and surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
- Criminal defense for DWI, drug crimes, sex offenses, domestic assault, murder, rape, aggravated robbery, and all other types of felonies and misdemeanors
- Personal injury claims resulting from motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, slip-and-fall accidents and other preventable tragedies
A 1975 cum laude graduate of Hamline University, Mr. Rogosheske attended William Mitchell College of Law (now Mitchell Hamline School of Law), where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1978. The Minnesota State Bar Association admitted him to practice that following year, and he is also licensed to practice in Wisconsin as well as before the U.S. District Court of the District of Minnesota.
Highly active in his legal community, Mr. Rogosheske once served as president of the Dakota County Bar Association, and he is a member of the Ramsey County and Washington County bar associations as well as the Minnesota State and American Bar Associations. He is also a member of the Minnesota Criminal Defense Bar, Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, among his other professional affiliations.
Early in his career, Mr. Rogosheske served as a First Judicial Circuit Assistant Public Defender, and he served on the court's Commission on Judicial Selection from 1988 to 1998. He also served as a special assistant with the Goodhue County Attorney's Office in 1991.
Throughout his career, Mr. Rogosheske has earned numerous awards and honors for his professionalism and service. Of note, Minnesota Law and Politics magazine voted him as one of the "Top 40 Criminal Defense Attorneys" in the state each year between 2007 and 2010, and Minnesota Magazine has included him in the list of Best Lawyers in Minnesota. He also holds an AV Preeminent peer-review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell and has received many five-star reviews from his satisfied clients.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Paul Rogosheske
First Admitted: 1979, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.rogo-law.com/attorney-profiles/paul-w-rogosheske...
- “One of the Top 40 Criminal Defense Attorneys”, Minnesota Law and Politics, 2007 - 2010
- Best Lawyers in Minnesota, Minnesota Monthly Magazine
- “Super Lawyers”, Twin Cities Business Monthly, since 2003
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Minnesota Trial Lawyers
- Member, First Judicial District, Commission on Judicial Selection, 1988-1998
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Bar
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- President, Dakota County Bar Association, 1988-1992
- Wisconsin, 1986
- Board Member, Dakota County Bar Association, 1979-1989
- Minnesota, 1979
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 1979
Pro bono/Community Service
- Member, Minnesota Amateur Sports Commission
- Mighty Ducks Task Force, 1995-1999
- Hamline University, B.A., cum laude, 1975
Last Updated: 5/15/2022