Top rated civil litigation attorney in St. Cloud, MinnesotaRajkowski Hansmeier Ltd.
Kevin Gray is an attorney providing legal services covering Civil Litigation: Defense, Construction Litigation: Business and Alternative Dispute Resolution and Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff.
Kevin Gray, who practices law in St. Cloud, Minnesota, was selected to Super Lawyers for 2003 - 2023. This peer designation is awarded only to a select number of accomplished attorneys in each state. The Super Lawyers selection process takes into account peer recognition, professional achievement in legal practice, and other cogent factors.
Prior to becoming an attorney, he studied at William Mitchell College of Law. He graduated in 1987. After passing the bar exam, he was admitted to legal practice in 1987.
Practice areasCivil litigation: defense, Construction litigation: business, Alternative dispute resolution, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1987, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: http://www.rajhan.com/Attorneys/Kevin-F-Gray.shtml
- Treasurer, Stearns-Benton County Bar Association, 1992-1993
- Delegate, Minnesota State Bar Association, 1992- Present
- Vice-President, Stearns-Benton County Bar Association, 1993-1994
- Editorial Committee - Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association Publication
- President, Stearns-Benton County Bar Association, 1994-1995
- Super Lawyers: 2003 - 2023