Top rated Closely Held Business attorney in St. Paul, MinnesotaThe Boen Law Office
Practice Areas: Closely Held Business, Entertainment & Sports, Estate Planning & Probate; view more
Licensed in Minnesota since: 2013
Education: William Mitchell College of Law
The Boen Law Office225 9th St E
St. Paul, MN 55101 Visit website
Daniel E. Boen is the founder of The Boen Law Office in the Twin Cities, Minnesota. He is a 2011 Juris Doctor recipient from William Mitchell College of Law, now Mitchell Hamline. Prior to law school, Mr. Boen attended the University of Minnesota Twin Cities, where he majored in English language and literature, and obtained a Bachelor of Arts. He has been admitted to practice before all Minnesota state courts since 2013 and to Federal court in 2015.
Mr. Boen's practice focuses on business and personal services for creatives: Small business law, Intellectual property, and wills and trusts.
In his practice, Mr. Boen represents small business owners, content producers, musicians, authors and visual artists. He helps them protect their works through copyright and trademark registration, and expand their business and capitalize on their creations through licensing and other industry specific agreements for his clients to capitalize their creations. Most recently Mr. Boen has been helping clients secure recording contracts and join forces on streaming media initiatives. Mr. Boen has received an “Excellent” peer review rating through Avvo in recognition of the high quality of all of his legal work.
Mr. Boen also helps his clients with estate planning and other personal matters as part of a broader practice focused on creative clientele.
Practice areasClosely Held Business, Entertainment & Sports, Estate Planning & Probate, Intellectual Property
Copyrights, Estate Planning, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trademarks, Trusts, Wills
- 30% Closely Held Business
- 30% Entertainment & Sports
- 20% Estate Planning & Probate
- 20% Intellectual Property
First Admitted: 2013, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://theboenlawoffice.com/about/
- Adjunct Professor at the Institute for Production and Recording, 2013-2018
- Investigate ethics complaints assigned by Minnesota Lawyers Office of Professional Responsibility
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota, 2015
- State of Minnesota, 2013
- Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Arts & Entertainment Sections, Minnesota State Bar Association, 2017-2018
- Volunteer Attorney for Volunteer Lawyers Network, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- BA - English, University of Minnesota, 1993
- Audio-Visual Production
- Sound Recording
Office location for Daniel Boen
225 9th St E
St. Paul, MN 55101
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023