Gregory J. Walsh
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in St. Paul, MN
A founding partner of Walsh & Gaertner, P.A., Gregory J. Walsh is a dedicated advocate for his clients in St. Paul, Minnesota, and throughout the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area. Mr. Walsh has fought for his clients for nearly 21 years, amassing a record of successful results. He focuses his practice primarily on personal injury litigation, representing plaintiffs who have been harmed by the negligence of others. Mr. Walsh also handles general commercial litigation matters for his clients.
After attending the University of Wisconsin-Madison for two years, Mr. Walsh transferred to the University of St. Thomas, graduating in 1990 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism - Advertising. Before attending law school, he was the Vice President of TSL Capital for seven years. Mr. Walsh then pursued his legal education at Mitchell Hamline School of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 1998. While in law school, he was a national finalist in the Association of Trial Lawyers of America Student Trail Competition in 1998.
Throughout his career, Mr. Walsh's hard work has paid off for his clients, and he has successfully recovered large settlements and jury verdicts on their behalf. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is an invitation-only organization reserved for attorneys in the U.S. who have won million dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1 percent of attorneys are members. Admitted to practice in Minnesota, Mr. Walsh is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit.
- 90%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Business Litigation
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2003, 2014 - 2022
About Gregory J. Walsh
First Admitted: 1999, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: http://www.walsh-gaertner.com/
- College of St. Thomas, degree in Advertising
- 1998 National Finalist in Trial Lawyers of America Student Competition
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum ®
- Recognized by Super Lawers Magazine
- United States District Court 8th Circuit Court of Appeals
- The Personal Injury Lawyers Who Deliver are gearing-up to deliver some big news this afternoon. Stay tuned! http://t.co/FYE2FjMeCs
- We've got some exciting news for baseball fans this afternoon; stay tuned! http://t.co/wGX7SzTxSe
- Will new smart phone integration technology have an impact on vehicle safety? http://t.co/7e0XMX4pL1
Last Updated: 9/28/2022