Paige J. Donnelly
Top rated personal injury attorney in St. Paul, MinnesotaPaige J. Donnelly Ltd.
When Mr. Donnelly established Paige J. Donnelly, Ltd, he did so with the vision of transforming the lives of injured people. He fights hard to ensure his clients receive compensation to cover medical bills, pay for rehabilitative services, cover lost wages and make amends for long-term disability. To this end, he primarily handles cases related to general personal injury, catastrophic injuries and motor vehicle accidents.
In 1954, Mr. Donnelly completed his undergraduate degree in accounting. Six years later, he completed his J.D. at the University of Minnesota Law School in Minneapolis. He was admitted to practice in Minnesota and Wisconsin in 1960 and 1990, respectively. He is also licensed to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin and the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota.
During his incredible tenure as a personal injury attorney, Mr. Donnelly has won millions of dollars for his clients. His impressive record led to his invitation to the prestigious Million Dollar Advocate Forum. In 2010, he also received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Minnesota Association for Justice. Additionally, he invested in the next generation of attorneys by lecturing in business law at the University of Minnesota.
With more than 60 years of practicing law under his belt, Mr. Donnelly is an esteemed member of several organizations. These include the State Bar of Wisconsin, the Minnesota State Bar Association and the Ramsey County Bar Association. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his family and taking ski trips to Colorado.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1960, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.paigedonnelly.com/attorneys/paige-j-donnelly/
- Tenured Associate Professor, Business Law, University of Minnesota
- Litigating with the Legends, Lecturer, Minnesota Association for Justice, 2011
- Author, Business Law Work books, West Publishing
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN, B.A. in Accounting, 1954
- Minnesota, 1960
- Minnesota State Bar, Member In Good Standing
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum, Member In Good Standing
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1990
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1965
- Wisconsin, 1990
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar member
- American Association for Justice Member
- Minnesota Association for Justice Member
- Ramsey County Bar Association Member
- An award for an outstanding commitment and service to helping the injured, Life Time Achievement Award, Minnesota Association for Justice, 2010
- For obtaining settlements of over 1 million dollar for invidual clients., Million Dollar Advocates
Office location for Paige J. Donnelly
2300 UBS Plaza
444 Cedar Street
St. Paul, MN 55101
- Super Lawyers: 2002 - 2004, 2014 - 2022