Samantha J. Gemberling
Top rated Family Law attorney in St. Paul, MinnesotaWolf, Rohr, Gemberling & Allen, P.A.
Practice Areas: Family Law
Licensed in Minnesota since: 1997
Education: Hamline University School of Law
Samantha Gemberling's family law practice is focused on helping clients navigate through difficult and emotional legal challenges including dissolution, high asset cases and spousal maintenance disputes, child custody disputes, paternity, child abuse and neglect, orders for protection, and juvenile delinquency. She also helps clients grow their families through adoption, third-party custody, and relative custody. Ms. Gemberling believes in cooperative settlements whenever possible, but is also a zealous advocate and experienced trial attorney. She has argued before the Minnesota Court of Appeals and Supreme Court. She also practices in the Administrative Court of the Department of Human Services. She is a Rule 114 Neutral. Ms. Gemberling is an active member of the Minnesota family law practice community. She was admitted to practice in 1997 and is licensed in Minnesota and Arizona. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers- Minnesota Chapter. She is a co-founder of a local organization to promote collegiality among family law attorneys and had been recognized for several years on the Minnesota Rising Stars lists.
First Admitted: 1997, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.mnfamilylaw.com/about/our-attorneys/samantha-j-g...
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2007 - 2012
Top ListsTop 100: Minnesota Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
- Top 50: 2023 Women Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2022 Women Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2021 Women Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2020 Women Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2019 Women Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2018 Women Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2017 Women Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2016 Women Minnesota Super Lawyers