Thomas M. Strand
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in St. Paul, MN
A personal injury attorney at Paige J. Donnelly, Ltd, Thomas M. Strand represents clients in the state of Minnesota. He has extensive experience dealing with injuries caused by animal bites, trucking accidents and motor vehicle accidents, and he is also highly qualified to manage cases involving the following injuries: work injuries, TMJ, soft tissue injuries; shoulder, arm and elbow injuries; scarring, paralysis, neck and back injuries; knee injuries, leg and hip injuries; foot and ankle injuries; eye injuries; burn injuries, broken bones, amputation and brain injuries.
In 2012, Mr. Strand graduated from the University of St. Thomas with a Bachelor of Arts in English and Philosophy. He then attended the University of St. Thomas School of Law, where he graduated with a Juris Doctor in 2015 and is now admitted to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The Minnesota State Bar Association named him the North Star Attorney in 2017, and he has published written works for the Minnesota Motor Vehicle Accident Deskbook and for Bench & Bar Magazine. Mr. Strand started his law career with a goal to help people, and in just a few short years, he has managed to change the lives of many of his clients as he advocates zealously for their rights and best interests inside the courtroom.
With extensive litigation experience, Mr. Strand is prepared to take on any type of injury case, no matter how big or small. Whether through a jury trial or a settlement, he is dedicated to making sure his clients have what they need to live comfortably after an injury.
About Thomas M. Strand
First Admitted: 2015, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.paigedonnelly.com/attorneys/thomas-m-strand/
- Litigating Sports Concussions: What You Need to Know About the Science and the Law, Bench & Bar Magazine, August/September 2017
- Chapter Ten: Accidents Involving Motorcycles, Buses, Rental Cars, and Other “Specialized” Vehicles, Minnesota Motor Vehicle Accident Deskbook, 2017 – 2019
- Minnesota, 2015
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN, B.A. major in English and minor in Philosophy, 2012
- , Minnesota Rising Star , Super Lawyers, 2021
- , Top 10 Under 40, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys (NAOPIA), 2022
- North Star Attorney, Minnesota State Bar Association, 2017
Last Updated: 5/15/2022