Michael A. Bryant
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Waite Park, MN
Selected to Rising Stars: 1999
Michael A. Bryant is the owner of Bradshaw & Bryant in Waite Park, Minnesota. He provides vigorous, aggressive criminal defense and fights for justice for his personal injury clients. Misdemeanor and felony charges that Michael litigates and defends against include such crimes as DUI, theft, burglary, white collar crimes, computer crimes, assault and battery, homicide, and sex crimes.
Mr. Bryant represents clients suffering from minor, serious and catastrophic injuries caused by someone else's negligence or intentional wrongdoing. Michael has an extensive background of negotiating settlements with insurance companies. He also litigates cases involving personal injury and wrongful death claims to juries and judges throughout Minnesota.
Michael Bryant has been recognized on the list of Minnesota Super Lawyers for 9 consecutive years and has been named among Minnesota's Top 40 Personal Injury Lawyers by Minnesota Law & Politics. Michael was selected for inclusion in the list of Top 100 Minnesota Super Lawyers in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011, the Top 40 Personal Injury Lawyers for four out of the last five years, and was named MTLA Trial lawyer of the Year and MTLA Excellence Award Winner.
Mr. Bryant is a member of the Academy of Certified Trial Lawyers of Minnesota (ACTLM) and was president of the MNAJ in 2009-2010. Attorney Bryant was admitted to the Minnesota bar in 1991 and the U.S. Federal Court, also in 1991. He attended William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota, and received his J.D. in 1991. His undergraduate study was completed at Gustavus Adolphus College in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- 70%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Criminal Defense
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents
- Super Lawyers: 2000 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 1999
Certificates and Credentials
- MSBA Board Certified Specialists
About Michael A. Bryant
First Admitted: 1991, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: http://www.minnesotapersonalinjury.com/Bio/MichaelBryant.htm...
- People injured through no fault of their own, Survivors, and those facing criminal charges.
- Civil Trial Specialist certified by the NBTA. Civil Trial Specialist certified by the MSBA.
- Top 40 Personal Injury Lawyer 4 of the last 5 years
- MTLA Trial lawyer of the Year
- MTLA Excellence Award Winner, 2000
- Gustavus Adolphus College, St Peter, Minnesota, 1986
- Minnesota, 1991
- ABOTA Member American Board of Trial Advocate
- President, MNAJ, 2009-2010
- Member, Academy of Certified Trial Lawyers of Minnesota (ACTLM)
- U.S. Federal Court, 1991
- Editor, No-Fault/UM/UIM, MTLA, 2002
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Little League Coach, 2007
- @SafeSideVeteran Yep. Just responded
- @nickluck @RishiPersad1 @Gedbellspies @TheWineTipster Tough to tell if @RishiPersad1 liked it
- @SafeSideVeteran I pm'd my emai also. It is [email protected]
- @Bastards_Boston this guy may not be any good https://t.co/nUg3YHCNAF
- @gabbyhurlbut10 Odd. Seems comment worthy for a #redsox fan. This is a forum set up for comments. The original p… https://t.co/TrJFvgzgUo
Last Updated: 5/15/2022