Michael A. Bryant
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Waite Park, MinnesotaBradshaw & Bryant PLLC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Appellate; view more
Licensed in Minnesota since: 1991
Education: William Mitchell College of Law
Bradshaw & Bryant PLLC1505 Division Street
Waite Park, MN 56387 Visit website
Michael A. Bryant is the owner of Bradshaw & Bryant in Waite Park, Minnesota. He provides vigorous, aggressive criminal defense and fights for justice for his personal injury clients. Misdemeanor and felony charges that Michael litigates and defends against include such crimes as DUI, theft, burglary, white collar crimes, computer crimes, assault and battery, homicide, and sex crimes.
Mr. Bryant represents clients suffering from minor, serious and catastrophic injuries caused by someone else's negligence or intentional wrongdoing. Michael has an extensive background of negotiating settlements with insurance companies. He also litigates cases involving personal injury and wrongful death claims to juries and judges throughout Minnesota.
Michael Bryant has been recognized on the list of Minnesota Super Lawyers for 9 consecutive years and has been named among Minnesota's Top 40 Personal Injury Lawyers by Minnesota Law & Politics. Michael was selected for inclusion in the list of Top 100 Minnesota Super Lawyers in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011, the Top 40 Personal Injury Lawyers for four out of the last five years, and was named MTLA Trial lawyer of the Year and MTLA Excellence Award Winner.
Mr. Bryant is a member of the Academy of Certified Trial Lawyers of Minnesota (ACTLM) and was president of the MNAJ in 2009-2010. Attorney Bryant was admitted to the Minnesota bar in 1991 and the U.S. Federal Court, also in 1991. He attended William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota, and received his J.D. in 1991. His undergraduate study was completed at Gustavus Adolphus College in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Criminal Defense, Appellate
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 70% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Criminal Defense
- 10% Appellate
First Admitted: 1991, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: http://www.minnesotapersonalinjury.com/Bio/MichaelBryant.htm...
- People injured through no fault of their own, Survivors, and those facing criminal charges.
- Civil Trial Specialist certified by the NBTA. Civil Trial Specialist certified by the MSBA.
- Top 40 Personal Injury Lawyer 4 of the last 5 years
- MTLA Trial lawyer of the Year
- MTLA Excellence Award Winner, 2000
- Gustavus Adolphus College, St Peter, Minnesota, 1986
- Minnesota, 1991
- ABOTA Member American Board of Trial Advocate
- President, MNAJ, 2009-2010
- Member, Academy of Certified Trial Lawyers of Minnesota (ACTLM)
- U.S. Federal Court, 1991
- Editor, No-Fault/UM/UIM, MTLA, 2002
- Little League Coach, 2007
- What is Bradshaw and Bryant?, Interview Ad with Tom Barnard , Personal Injury, 2016
- Representation for clients hurt in accidents or through defective, malfunctioning products. Get the honest answers you want and the benefits you deserve., Minnesota Personal Injury, 2009
Office location for Michael A. Bryant
1505 Division Street
Waite Park, MN 56387
- Super Lawyers: 2000 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 1999
Top ListsTop 100: Minnesota Super Lawyers: 2008 - 2011
Certificates and credentials