Mary Joki Ebb
Top Rated Elder Law Attorney in White Bear Lake, MN
Attorney Mary Joki Ebb is the founder of Mary Ebb Law located in White Bear Lake, Minnesota. Born and raised in Cloquet, Minnesota, Ms. Ebb genuinely cares about the legal issues that affect the residents of her state, and she established her law firm in order to deliver the highest level of legal assistance and support to those looking to protect themselves and their loved ones for the future.
Serving clients throughout Ramsey County, Anoka County, Washington County, and the entire Twin Cities region and surrounding areas, Ms. Ebb devotes her time and resources to devising personalized, effective solutions designed to meet her clients' specific legal needs related to elder law, estate planning and administration, probate, powers of attorney, and guardianships and conservatorships.
A graduate of St. Catherine University with a Bachelor of Arts in English, Ms. Ebb attended the University of Oklahoma College of Law, obtaining her Juris Doctor in 1991. That same year, the Oklahoma Bar Association admitted her to practice, and the Minnesota State Bar Association admitted her in 1995. She is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota.
Fully committed to her practice, Ms. Ebb currently serves as Vice-Chair of the Minnesota State Bar Association Elder Law Section. In addition she is a regular presenter at the annual Elder Law Institute. She serves on the attorney panel for the probate court in Ramsey County, often providing pro bono services in guardianship matters.
Active in her community, she is a member of the Minnesota Ovarian Cancer Alliance and the St. Catherine University Alumnae Association; she volunteers her time and services to the Conflict Resolution Center in Minneapolis and Area Food Shelf in North St. Paul. She also formerly served as guardian ad litem in Ramsey County.
About Mary Joki Ebb
First Admitted: 1991, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://www.maryebblaw.com/about-us/mary-joki-ebb-esq/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Conflict Resolution Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Saint Catherine University Alumnae Council
- Store-to-Door, Inc.
- Area Food Shelf, North St. Paul, MN
- Minnesota Ovarian Cancer Alliance
- Guardian ad Litem, Ramsey County, MN
- Int'l School of Theology, M.A., Major: Biblical Studies (ABT)
- St. Catherine University, B.A., Major: English
- Member the Governing Council of the Elder Law Section of the Minnesota State Bar, 2013
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- Vice-President of the Elder Law Section of the Minnesota State Bar Association., 2017
- Chair of Law Student Committee of the Elder Law Governing Council., 2014
- Minnesota, 1995
- Minnesota Women Lawyers, 2013 - 2016
- Presenter at Elder Law Institute, 2017
- Chair of the Law Student Committee of the Elder Law Governing Council, 2015
- Oklahoma, 1991
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Presenter at Elder Law Institute, 2016
- Secretary of the Elder Law Govering Council, 2016
Last Updated: 7/25/2022